The Soundblox® Pro Multiwave Distortion features 23 distinct, modern, and highly tweakable effect types, plus a 7-band graphic EQ and six user preset stations.
What makes the Multiwave unique is its ability to distort a signal with either multi-band or single band processing. Multi-band processing splits the signal into several distinct frequencies, distorts them separately, and recombines them for the final outputted signal. The effect is a clear distortion with sturdy attack and great note articulation. Single band processing employs a more conventional approach by applying distortion to the entire the signal. The processing categories are further broken down into three subcategories, ranging from 'normal', for a somewhat traditional distortion curve, to extreme 'foldback' and 'octave' settings, for more aggressive and synth-like distortion tones.
The pedal's 7-band graphic EQ provides serious tone manipulation capabilities, and customized tones can be saved in the 6 programmable user preset stations, available for speedy recall via three footswitches. The Pro also includes a MIDI input allowing external access to presets and parameters, and is Hot Hand ready for even more expressive capabilities.
- Diverse Sound Palette – Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
- Multiband Processing – Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- State-of-the-art DSP – Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets - Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds
- 7-Band Equalizer - Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Sound Morphing – An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks.
- MIDI Capable - A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control – All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are 'Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass – Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Includes SA150 Power Supply
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Diverse Sound Palette of Multi-Effects
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Description$119.00 Add to cart
Phaser Effects Pedal
Description$109.00 Add to cart
Effects Expression Pedal
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Chromatic Guitar & Bass Pedal Tuner
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable