For decades, Roland has been a leader in electronic percussion technology. The original OCTAPAD was a revolutionary percussion instrument that was adopted by musicians worldwide and set the standard for future percussion pads. With the OCTAPAD SPD-30, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. Combining cutting-edge drum and percussion sounds with the latest triggering technology, a Phrase Loop function, USB MIDI, and much more, the OCTAPAD SPD-30 is a rugged instrument that's versatile for any musical application.
The OCTAPAD SPD-30 includes more than 600 drum and percussion sounds from around the world suited to cover any musical style. Arranged in 50 kits, the sounds are dynamic and expressive, and range from traditional to contemporary to exotic. You can customize the sounds with the onboard controls for tuning, muffling, attack, pitch sweep, and more. You can also layer two sounds per pad to create an infinite number of sound combinations.
Based on Roland's world-leading effects technology, the SPD-30's multi-effects engine will take your performances to another level. There are 30 types of internal multi-effects onboard, plus EQ, limiter, and seven Ambience types.
The onboard Phrase Loop function is a powerful creative tool that lets you quickly record your playing in real time. You can overdub up to three layers per phrase, and store 50 phrases internally. Connect optional footswitches for seamless recording and hands-free operation. You can also save your phrase data to optional USB memory.
The OCTAPAD SPD-30 benefits from Roland's most advanced V-Drum triggering technology. Each pad is a separate, isolated unit, providing the ultimate in sensitivity with complete crosstalk rejection. In addition, you can connect four dual-trigger inputs, plus a hi-hat controller (compatible with Roland FD-8, VH-11) to create a mini drum set with external pads (Roland KD-/PD-/PDX-/CY-series). The OCTAPAD SPD-30 is also compatible with Roland RT-Series acoustic drum triggers for even more flexibility.
MPN: SPD-30 White
- Includes new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums® provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions
- Rugged, road-worthy design
- Pads: Built-in Pads: 8* Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect Pads.
- Instruments: 670
- Kits: 50
- Kit Chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Color, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect Types: Ambience (7 Types), Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Phrase Loop: Phrases: 50, Parts: 3, Tempo: 40 to 260, Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note, Recording Method: Real-time, Maximum Note Storage: approx. 10,000 Notes
- Display: 160 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD), Pad Status Illumination x 8 (LED)
- Connectors: PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4 inch phone type), MIX IN Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXTERNAL TRIGGER INPUT Jacks x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), USB MEMORY Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor (PSB-1U), Screws (M5 x 12 mm) x 4
Size and Weight
- Width: 541 mm, 21-5/16 inches
- Depth: 272 mm, 10-3/4 inches
- Height: 88 mm, 3-1/2 inches
- Weight: 3.8 kg, 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Kick Pad Drum Trigger
Description$149.95 Add to cart
Pad Stand for All VG-99, SPD, HPD, TD Series Products
Description$149.00 Add to cart
FD-8 V-Drum Hi-Hat Pedal
Description$109.00 Add to cart
Drum Workstation Software Instrument
Description$99.95 Add to cart
USB MIDI Pad Controller with 16 Pads, Configurable Presets, USB Bus Power, and Assignable Fader and Button
Description$49.99 Add to cart
Drum Mount & Clamp
Description$32.95 Add to cart
Advanced Alloy Core Drum Sticks
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)