24-bit/96kHz 2GB Pocket Recorder
Product Code 61485
Buy Today and Save $170.01 (57% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The POCKETRAK C24 from Yamaha offers advanced stereo audio recording in an incredibly slim package. Small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, the POCKETRAK C24 weighs only 2 ounces. The recorder has a high-quality stereo microphone to capture pristine audio during lectures, classes, and other events. It also features a mic/line input for connecting external mics and instruments. An integrated speaker and a standard 3.5mm headphone jack let you preview your recordings immediately.
The POCKETRAK C24 has a large 2GB memory, which can hold hours of audio in PCM or MP3 mode. The recorder offers PCM recording at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz, making it ideal for professional use. Various MP3 modes provide longer recording times with lower file sizes. If you need additional storage, the recorder has a microSD card slot, allowing you to easily expand your recording time. The recorder uses a single AAA battery that provides hours of recording and playback operation.
A clear backlit LCD display shows you level meters and other vital info for recording and playback, and the simple interface is easy to use. A USB 2.0 connector lets you attach the POCKETRAK C24 to your computer to transfer your recordings. Other useful features include a 5-band EQ, a built-in tuner and metronome, a peak limiter, and an automatic high-pass filter. A clip is included for easy attachment to mic stands and other objects. CUBASE AI5 software is included for professional-level audio editing and enhancement.
MPN pocket track c24 0 0
pocket track c24
- Slim and compact design, weighing only 2 ounces
- High-quality integrated stereo microphone with additional mic/line input for connecting external mics and instruments
- Large 2GB internal memory with a microSD card slot for expansion
- Records in PCM or MP3 modes at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz so you can set your preferred recording quality and file size
- Built-in speaker and standard 3.5mm headphone jack for listening to audio immediately
- Integrated tuner and metronome function
- 5-band EQ for tone adjustment
- Slow, normal, and fast playback modes
- Peak limiter and automatic high pass filter
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Operates on a single AAA battery
- Slide-out high-speed USB 2.0 connector for transferring files to a computer
- Mic stand attachment clip included
- CUBASE AI5 software included for audio editing
Description$399.00 Add to cart
X/Y Stereo Microphone
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$19.95 Add to cart
For use in Digital Recorders and other SD compatible devices
Description$10.95 Add to cart
4 GB Micro Flash Card