550-watt High Powered 2-Way PA Speaker
Product Code 61600
Our Price is too Low to advertise! Call 1-800-878-8882 to place your order.
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Like its fellow EUROLIVE D Series loudspeakers, the EUROLIVE B212D PA speaker system features Behringer's special Class D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supply to provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than other active speakers. To put it simply, you get all the power without the backbreaking weight.
Due to the high-efficiency design, the EUROLIVE B212D cranks out 450W of the cleanest, punchiest audio you've ever heard from a compact PA speaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers, thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion—even at extreme operating levels. In addition, it features an ultralow-noise mic/line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated two-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
One of the coolest things about active loudspeakers is the lack of backbreaking racks of amps, crossovers, and EQs that are often required to make passive speaker systems sound almost as good. But that comes with a trade-off—:;that extra weight is transferred to the audio speaker, making it difficult for a single user to heave all that mass onto the top of a speaker stand.
Behringer's EUROLIVE D Series' "Intelligent-Design" merges the best features of active loudspeakers with significantly lower weight by using switch-mode power supplies and Class D amplifier topology. Hidden deep inside the enclosure is the equivalent of an active two-way electronic crossover, graphic EQ, parametric EQ, mic preamp, limiter, and two Class D power amplifiers, yet the overall weight is less than a comparable loudspeaker system. These components work together seamlessly to provide optimum sound quality—and it all takes place automatically, without you having to touch a single knob.
- High-power 550W 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultracompact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super lightweight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long-life
Description$699.00 Add to cart
700 watt Active 18 inch Subwoofer
Description$329.99 Add to cart
12-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with Effects and USB
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Reference Microphone
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Pro Air Powered Speaker Stand
Description$109.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Professional Equipment Cart-Medium
Description$79.99 Add to cart
Pair of Tripod Speaker Stand with Carrying Bag
Description$28.95 Add to cart
50 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)