USB / MIDI Keyboard Controller
Product Code 62011
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (50% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Q49 is a 49-note keyboard controller that works with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. The compact controller features USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for easy connection to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware.
The Q49 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes from the keys.
The Q49 comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite, Alesis Edition software, for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. The Q49 is also the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI devices. Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an existing workstation keyboard and utilize Q49's streamlined layout to maximize your sound and performance options. You can even send Program Changes from the Q49's keys to change programs, patches, and more.
The Q49 is compact, affordable, and easy to use.
MPN q49 0 0
- 49-key keyboard controller for use with virtually all music software and MIDI devices
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
- Keyboard- 49 keys
- Included Accessories- QuickStart Guide, USB cable
- MIDI Outputs- 1 5-pin jack
- USB- 1 slave connector (MIDI over USB)
- Power- USB bus powered; Optional Power Adapter: 9V
- DC 500mA, Pin Positive, 5.5mm outer diameter (not included)
- Dimensions- (WxDxH) 32" x 7.5" x 2.5"
- 2.5 lbs
Description$549.00 Add to cart
16 x 14 Desktop Studio Interface
Description$329.00 Add to cart
RF-XVocal Booth & X1 Microphone and Accessories
Description$279.95 Add to cart
Beat Production Machine Software 15G
Description$129.00 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger