Bi-amplified Studio Monitor System with 6.25-in Woofer, 1-in Tweeter, and DSP Room Mode Calibration
Product Code 62290
Buy Today and Save $116.00 (17% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The JBL LSR4300 Series offers the first professional studio monitors with computer connectivity, networking, and automatic room compensation. The LSR4300 Series is the most elegant and intelligent advancement of technology on behalf of better mixes ever offered in a studio monitor.
Great mixes start with an accurate monitor. The LSR4326P incorporates JBL's Linear Spatial Reference Technology that matches the exact geometry of the 4300's waveguide design with its transducers and crossover network to optimize the frequency response at the mix position. To ensure that this incredibly accurate monitor delivers superb mixes in the room you're working in, JBL's next generation RMC Room Mode Correction system incorporates a powerful analyzer into each speaker that automatically analyzes and compensates for problems caused by low frequency standing waves and proximity to boundaries. Truly putting technology to work, all of this is accomplished by simply plugging the LSR4300 calibration microphone into the speaker and pushing a button. A JBL first, the LSR4300 meter provides a reference of the output from each speaker in the system. The results are a revolution in professional mixing: a calibrated listening environment where the monitors truly work in harmony with the room. This creates a stunningly clear and articulate sound stage enabling reliable mixes that translate faithfully to the outside world.
Today's digital production environments are all about precision and control. The LSR4326P's powerful DSP platform provides full system networking and communication. Comprehensive LSR4300 Control Center Software provides total control of all system parameters directly from the workstation desktop. High resolution digital and analog inputs, plus a 'virtual monitor section' with input switching, master volume, mute and solo controls, enhance functionality of the entire system and provide comprehensive control at the mix position. The first professional studio monitor with automatic room compensation, centralized system control, and user-friendly simplicity, the LSR4326P is the most elegant and intelligent advancement of technology on behalf of better mixes ever offered in a studio monitor.
- Supremely accurate reproduction using LSR and RMC technology
- Powerful monitor control from your computer
- Flexible front-panel speaker and system control
- Ideal for surround use
- Bi-amplified monitor with JBL DSP-enabled RMC Room Mode Correction system.
- 6" polymer-coated fiber low-frequency transducer with self-shielded neodymium magnet structure
- 1" soft-dome tweeter with self-shielded neodymium magnet structure and ferro fluid cooling
- 150 watts amplification for LF
- 70 watts amplification for HF
- XLR and 1/4" balanced analog inputs
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital inputs
- Integrated processing provides Automated Room Mode Correction, and compensation for speaker-to-speaker placement variations
- Front panel includes output level meter and user controls
- Harman HiQnet network and USB computer interface provide centralized control of entire system from any speaker
- Network cable included
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$299.95 Add to cart
Desktop Studio Control Center
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Monitor System Controller with RMC
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Small Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Pro Headphones
Description$69.95 Add to cart
All Passive Monitor Volume Controller
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)