6-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar w/ Case
Product Code 62308
Buy Today and Save $1,500.00 (38% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
What happens when you merge the classic look and feel of a traditional Martin acoustic guitar with the convenience of today's modern acoustic/electric? You get the Performing Artist series, that's what! Like so many classic Martins from years past, the Performing Artist series is crafted using nothing but the finest tonewoods, with solid Sitka spruce for the top and solid East Indian rosewood making up the back and sides. Add to this a satin-finished neck, a unique neck carve, and a convenient cutaway, and you've got a guitar that's downright inspiring to play. But this is only half the story.
Martin takes the acoustic/electric on an evolutionary journey, equipping these axes with the Fishman F1 Aura. Far more than a simple pickup system, the F1 Aura combines high-end acoustic sound images, an onboard digital tuner, a compressor, a phase control, an EQ, and anti-feedback control. In short, it's everything that you need to be in complete control of your onstage sound. Coupled with the tonewood selection, this is truly a huge step forward for amplified acoustic guitar. This is the Performing Artist OMCPA1, a well-balanced instrument that's great for any style of music.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Solid Ovangkol
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Ovangkol
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony
- Heelcap: Solid Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Arrows And Squares
- Fingerboard Binding: Solid Ovangkol
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed W/ Large Buttons
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone W/ Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 330 Hardshell Brown
- Interior Label: None
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura
Description$999.95 Add to cart
SA220 Portable Powered Amplification System
Description$499.99 Add to cart
150 Watt Stereo Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Description$329.95 Add to cart
Acoustic Guitar Imaging Preamp
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Guitar Cable With Built-In Volume Control
Description$49.00 Add to cart
Compact Wood Folding Guitar Stand - Fits in Case
Description$42.95 Add to cart
2.5 inch Leather Guitar Strap
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand