24-bit/192kHz FireWire Audio Interface
Product Code 62416
Buy Today and Save $250.00 (48% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Impact Twin is a state-of-the-art audio interface that features groundbreaking technology to ensure that the music you record sounds as good on the inside of your computer as it does on the outside. With the built-in preamp, converters, and recording tools, the TC Electronic Impact Twin offers a pristine path for your music to follow.
The interface's two mic preamps use TC Electronic's Impact III Technology which itself features three stages of top-level processing. You get a high-quality and very flexible mic preamp, superior 24-bit/192kHz HD conversion, plus a set of recording channel tools that lets you shape and optimize your sound making it the perfect recording. With each of these stages carefully combined behind Impact Twin's rugged and cool looking exterior, you have a FireWire interface you can take anywhere that offers the ultimate in recording quality.
The Impact III mic preamp makes the best of any microphone. Whether you record with the finest vintage tube mics, the most demanding low-budget condensers, or even a handheld dynamic, Impact Twin has been designed from the ground up to maximize the signal you record into your DAW. The preamps gives you maximum flexibility, and whether you're recording instrument, line, or mic; or with or without phantom power; the Impact Twin is one audio interface that works the way you need it to.
However, it's not all about the preamps. If your signal path doesn't then lead on to quality converters then you may as well pack up and go home. The TC Electronic Impact Twin's 24-bit/192kHz HD convertors let you select your conversion rate — all the way from 44.1kHz to the high-definition 192kHz — for the ultimate in pristine audio capture and maintaining the essential transients of your sound.
For years, TC Electronics has been an innovator in the world of signal enhancement, and Impact Twin includes essential recording channel tools that go even further to optimize your sound with onboard EQ, compressor and de-esser that quickly, simply, and invisibly tame and enhance those signals — no matter what you're recording.
- Two mic preamps featuring IMPACT III technology
- 14 ins and 14 outs give you the flexibility to record and monitor just about any device you can think of
- Channel Tools quickly and easily optimize the tone of your recordings
- The tone of your guitars is beautifully preserved with two front-panel mounted Hi-Z guitar-optimized inputs
- Direct monitor reverb provides a simple way to add reverb at the monitor stage so singers can enjoy quality reverb through their headphones
- iCheck (Integrity Check) feature provides a shortcut for revealing artifacts of data reduction — essential when encoding MP3 or AAC files
- M40 Studio Reverb is based on algorithm from TC Electronic's acclaimed Reverb 4000 processor Multipurpose ResFilter provides ultra-fat filter sound.
- Assimilator EQ curve assimilation tool lets you quickly grab an EQ curve from any sound and apply it to your own
- Quick compressor access and feedback
- JetPLL jitter reduction
- 24-bit/192kHz HD conversion
- Ableton Live Lite 8 TC Electronic Edition included
- Acrylic front panel
- Plated and coated steel back plate
- Rubber coated soft touch cover surrounding metal chassis
- 3 LEDs per channel
- Mains Power Supply (included)
- 12V DC, adapter for 90 to 240 VAC, 50Hz to 60Hz (auto select)
- 1-year warranty parts and labor
Description$1,500.00 Add to cart
SSL, V-Series and API Collection
Description$1,099.00 Add to cart
Refernce Multipattern Condenser Microphone
Description$749.99 Add to cart
16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer for iPad Control
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Pro Tools 11 - Card with iLok
Description$149.99 Add to cart
4-Inch 50-watt Studio-Quality Multimedia Monitors
Description$129.99 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)