Pro Guitar Multi Effects Processor
Product Code 62612
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (24% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
POD HD300 represents a giant leap forward for amp modeling. It is the only multi-effect pedal to boast 16 state-of-the-art Line 6 HD amp models, 80+ modern and vintage-styled M-class effects, and a comprehensive digital and analog I/O.
HD amp modeling: sound and feel like never before
HD amp models defy the accepted standard. They feel, behave, and interact with previously unachievable realism.
Creating these new HD amp models was no small feat. Line 6 mixed 15 years of amp modeling experience with 3 years of new research and development to build an entirely new amp modeling technology from the ground up. During that time, they hunted down 16 incredible amplifiers and—with the help of some of LA's top tube amp experts—restored each one back to peak condition. The new modeling technology uses 10 times more amplifier information than before, including single-ended class A tube stages, class AB push/pull interactions, power supply behavior, and more. The result is exceptional warmth, feel, sustain, and articulation for you to fall in love with.
Tube amp fanatics have long enthused that their favorite stacks and combos aren't merely "amps," but instruments themselves, with playability equal to that of the guitar plugged into them. New HD modeling takes the POD HD experience to that same exalted level, capturing the genuine playability that great guitarists demand.
Your amp collection—now in HD!
On the POD HD300 menu is a collection of freshly modeled amps, many of which are brand new to POD, and all of which are essential for performing guitarists who require a wide variety of tones in one streamlined, multi-FX-sized package.
MPN: POD HD300
- HD amp models are the new standard in amp modeling. They feel, behave, and interact with previously unachievable realism for an entirely new playing experience
- 16 HD amp models based on the most sought-after guitar tones: California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high-gain, and more; 128 user presets; 256 factory presets
- 80+ effects including delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs; 4 simultaneous FX; Tap tempo
- 24-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Play Once, Pre/Post, Rec/Overdub, and Play/Stop
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4" and XLR outputs (mono/stereo); MIDI via USB; L6 LINK jack for seamless integration with Line 6 DT50 tube amplifiers; MP3/CD input; and more
- Free editor/librarian software
- Bent sheet metal chassis, metal footswitches, and expression pedal
POD HD300 includes 16 HD amp models based on:
- Fender Twin Reverb
- Hiwatt Custom 100 (DR103)
- Supro S6616
- Gibson EH-185
- Fender Bassman
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z Route 66
- Vox AC-15
- Vox AC-30 (Top Boost)
- Marshall JTM-45 MkII
- Park 75
- Marshall JCM-800 (2204)
- Bogner Uberschall
- Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier
- ENGL Fireball 100
Description$699.99 Add to cart
40-Watt 2-Channel Tube Combo Amplifier
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$123.10 Add to cart
Infinite Sustain Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable
Description$9.95 Add to cart
6 foot Instrument Cable