Pure Class A Stereo Headphone Amplifier
Product Code 62678
Buy Today and Save $0.99 (0% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Bellari HA540 is a audiophile grade headphone amplifier. The all class A signal path ensures smooth clean analog audio. The 0 feedback design means smooth natural analog response. It features 2 input paths and high gain for MP3 players, ipod, etc and a low gain path from audio selectors, mixers, satellite receivers, etc.. It also features direct into the tube grid coupling for no loss or distortion. The unit is included with a universal powersupply for use most anywhere in the world.
- Direct to the grid coupling
- Zero feedback, what comes out is what went in, nothing "extra".
- Over 200 volts plate voltage
- 2 Switchable input channels
- Output jacks for both 1/4 and 3.5mm connectors
- Both 3.5mm and gold RCA input jacks
- amazing sound
- Universal power supply
- CH 1 input 3.5mm and RCA jacks
- CH2 input RCA color coded jacks
- Max overall avaliable gain 35dB (that's a lot!)
- Bandwidth: 5 - 40K Hz
- input Z 500K Hi / 50K Low Level
- Power 15VDC < 700ma.
- Power indicator blue LED
- Size 6" X 5.5" X 2.5"
- Weight 2lbs.
Description$219.95 Add to cart
Closed-Back Stereo Headphones
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Pro Headphones
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$99.95 Add to cart
25ft Gold Headphone Extension Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)