The Hybrid Series combines the best qualities of Carbon fiber and Glass fiber construction. Glass fibers soften the crystalline Carbon tone to provide a mellow yet resonant sound, all at an attractive price point.
The RainSong Orchestra Model is the smallest and most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is our most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the OM one of our most individually expressive guitars.
Because of Projection Tuned Layering™, the OM is capable of strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the OM, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied guitar.
The N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with the renowned artist Steve Miller (www.stevemillerband.com) and Master Luthier John Bolin (www.bolinguitars.com). The neck design is based on a modified "U" profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. The N2 has a substantial feel that is ergonomically sound and results in better transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 features a truss rod that is accessible from the head stock. Graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity and temperature. The purpose of a truss rod in the N2 is to allow customization of the relief to suit individual preferences.
MPN H-OM1000N2 0 0
- Soundboard: Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories: Tusq™ Nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq™ bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Premium On-board electronics system
Description$419.00 Add to cart
2 x 15-watt, 2-channel Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Description$329.95 Add to cart
2-Channel 60W Acoustic Guitar / Vocal Amplifier
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$49.00 Add to cart
Compact Wood Folding Guitar Stand - Fits in Case
Description$39.95 Add to cart
2.5-Inch Deluxe Jacquard Guitar Strap w/ Leather Ends
Description$5.99 Add to cart
Original Pure Nickel Light Guitar Strings