The Alesis Q25 is a 25-note, velocity-sensitive, MIDI keyboard controller with USB and traditional MIDI ports that enable you to connect to almost all MIDI equipment including software and sound modules. Thanks to Pitch and Modulation wheels, backlit Octave Up and Down buttons, and a Volume/Data Entry slider, you can add expression, range, and dynamics to your performances quickly and effortlessly.
Simply connect the Q25 to your computer with the included USB cable and you're immediately ready to begin making music. A single USB cable supplies power and data connection, and you won't even need to install drivers to make the Q25 work. The Q25 is class-compliant, which allows you to skip the programming and start playing instantly.
The Q25 comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite, Alesis Edition software, for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. The Q25 is also the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI devices. Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an existing workstation keyboard and utilize Q25's streamlined layout to maximize your sound and performance options. You can even send Program Changes from the Q25's keys to change programs, patches, and more.
The Q25 pairs compact, essential control with complete MIDI keyboard performance for playing and recording with virtually any MIDI software or hardware.
MPN q25 1 1
- 25-note keyboard controller for melodic control of virtually all MIDI hardware and software
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
- Includes: Q25 keyboard, USB cable, Software DVD & Quick start guide
- Dimensions: 19" (w) x 7.25"(d) x 2 3/8" (h)
- Weight: 4.6 lb.
Description$549.00 Add to cart
16 x 14 Desktop Studio Interface
Description$329.00 Add to cart
RF-XVocal Booth & X1 Microphone and Accessories
Description$279.95 Add to cart
Beat Production Machine Software 15G
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Future Beat Machine Software
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Complete Music Production Software
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger