350 Watts @ 4 Ohms Bass Amp Head
Product Code 63032
Buy Today and Save $220.00 (40% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Fender Rumble 350 Bass Amp Head boasts 350 watts of Class D power, delivering powerful tone and a full complement of features in a portable, affordable package. Built-in overdrive offers even more options for your sound, and you can blend it with your clean tone using stompbox-style controls (switchable with optional footswitch).
Powerful, stylish and easy to operate, the Rumble 350 gives you high-quality bass tone and professional features at an unbeatable value.
MPN 2315900020 0 0
- 350W Class D power
- Quiet, variable-speed fan cooling
- Selectable overdrive with Gain/Blend controls
- 3-band active EQ with semi-parametric mid controls
- Punch and Scoop EQ presets
- Delta Comp adaptive compression circuitry
- Balanced effects loop
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive Blend, Punch EQ Preset, Scoop EQ Preset, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble
- Aux input for CD/MP3 player, drum machine, etc.
- 1/4" headphone jack
- XLR line out with ground lift
Description$399.99 Add to cart
400 Watts 4x10 inch Bass Speaker Cabinet
Description$199.95 Add to cart
Signature Drive Bass Pedal
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Triple Envelope Filter Pedal
Description$18.95 Add to cart
Roundwound 40-95 - 4 String Bass Set
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable