Bundled Studio Condenser Microphones for Critical Recording Applications Includes AKG Tools Case
Product Code 63302
Buy Today and Save $380.00 (54% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The AKG Studio Tools Pack offers two versatile condenser microphones packaged in an affordable bundle, sure to be a welcome addition to any studio's mic locker. Whether you're tracking in your garage or in a pro facility, The AKG C 1000 S and C 2000 B condenser mics are perfect for a whole host of applications, from acoustic guitars to overheads, guitar cabinets to vocals. If you need to add some sonic variety to your studio, but don't have a ton of funds, The AKG Studio Tools Pack is for you.
The versatility of the C 1000 S makes this an extremely popular model, and one ideally suited for all kinds of recording and live sound applications. If no phantom power is available, the mic can be powered by a standard 9-volt battery, making it perfect for mobile use. With its new battery monitoring electronics, the C 1000 S now features a reliable LED warning light. The red LED above the microphone switch lights up when the C 1000 S remaining battery life falls below 45 minutes. You'll never be caught with a useless mic in situations where phantom power is not available!
The C 2000 B transducer capsule has been acoustically designed with a cardioid polar pattern to make the microphone suitable for use both in the recording studio and on stage. The diaphragm is made of a plastic foil that is gold-sputtered on one side to prevent local shorts to the back electrode even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
C 1000 S:
- Cardioid condenser for studio or stage use
- Frequency range 50Hz-20kHz
- Max. SPL 137dB
- High sensitivity
- High output
- Rugged construction
- Polar pattern converter allows easy change between cardioid and hypercardioid patterns
- Presence boost adapter increases 5kHz-9kHz frequencies for vocal clarity
- Standard accessories: W1000 foam screen, SA43 stand adapter, and PPC polar pattern converter
- Recessed on/off switch
- Recommended for vocals, brass, woodwinds, high-hat, cymbals, snare drum and toms
- Built in elastic spider suspension
C 2000 B:
- Almost ruler-flat response
- Switchable bass rolloff filter for eliminating proximity effect
- 10-dB preattenuation pad, so that the microphone can be adjusted to all recording or live miking situations
- Built-in pop screen reducing unwanted noise
- Internal shock mount
- Comes with SA41 stand adapter
- Rugged construction, elegantly styled die-cast metal housing, and silver-gray finish
-Includes H85 Shock Mount
*Excellent condition. Original factory seal is not intact. Full manufacturer warranty applies. These items qualify for 8thstreet Return & Trade-back policies.
Description$249.95 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$229.95 Add to cart
2-Channel Mic / Instrument Tube Preamp
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Pro Tripod Boom Mic Stand with Boom
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)