The RE320 is a professional quality dynamic microphone designed specifically for recording and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the highest level of predictable tonal and transient response. Ideal for capturing vocal and instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic content, and natural tone.
Variable D is Electro-Voice's exclusive solution to the tonal changes associated with the proximity effect found in other directional microphones. Providing balanced and uniform frequency response up to 180° off-axis, the result is always stable and linear tonal performance — even when the sound source is moving around the mic. Ideal for capturing the critical details of voice, amplified, and acoustic instruments, Variable-D capsules deliver impeccably smooth and natural tone on virtually any sound source.
Utilizing the same humbucking coil technology found in the RE20 and RE27N/D to arrest electro magnetic field interference introduced by sources close "to the microphone", the RE320 produces an ultra-quiet signal path free from the hum and buzz found in other dynamic microphones.
The RE320 incorporates a two-position "Dual Personality" frequency response switch which allows engagement of two vastly different performance curves.
MPN RE320 1 1
- RE320's unique 'Dual Personality' switch creates two ideal mics in one.
- Neodymium magnet creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail.
- EV's exclusive Variable-D proximity control ensures pure and natural tone.
- EV's classic humbucking coil guards against EMF interference and hum.
- Generating Element: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: 30-18000 Hz (kick curve) 45-18000 Hz (general curve)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 ohms balanced
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1 KHz: 2.5 mV/pascal
- Hum Pickup Level, Typical (60 Hz/1 milliosted field) -130 dBm
- Case Material: Steel
- Length: 216.7 mm (8.53 in)
- Widest Diameter: 54.4 mm (2.14 in)
- Includes Protective Case
Description$229.95 Add to cart
2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp
Description$199.95 Add to cart
Mic Pre-Amp & Channel Strip Processor
Description$172.50 Add to cart
Suspension Shock Mount for RE20
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Professional Studio Boom Arm
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Table Top Microphone Boom Arm
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$19.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable