StudiofoamPro is the first melamine-free acoustical foam with a Class A fire rating. Even though its profile is a slim 1.5" thick, StudiofoamPro offers a higher noise reduction coefficient (NRC =.90) than 2" Studiofoam Wedges, Auralex's most popular product and a world standard.
Studiofoam ProStudiofoamPro presents a low-cost option for sound absorption in churches, restaurants, clubs, professional settings and other venues that require Class A fire-rated acoustical treatment.
Due to our proprietary chemical formulation, StudiofoamPro has all the traditional benefits of Auralex's industry-leading Studiofoam, including outstanding durability due to reduced oxidation. StudiofoamPro will not rot, crumble or suffer surface harm from normal use like other Class A alternatives such as melamine are reported to. Plus, it's more affordable!
StudiofoamPro is available in two sizes: 2' x 2' and 2' x 4', both 1.5" thick. It is charcoal gray and features beveled edges similar to the elegant SonoFlat and ELiTE ProPanels.
MPN 15SFP48CHA F 0 0
- Perfect cost-effective acoustic treatment for commercial/public installations
- Kit includes 10 x 1.5"-thick, 24" x 48" charcoal gray panels
- Panel material meets Class A flame-retardant standard to meet the strictest building-code specifications
- Completely melamine-free panels will not rot, crumble, or suffer surface wear from normal use
- Beveled edges are similar to those of SonoFlat and ELiTE ProPanels
- Higher noise-reduction coefficient (NRC = .90) than popular 2" Studiofoam Wedges
Description$459.99 Add to cart
Portable Acoustical Treatment
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Bundle Including iZotope Alloy, Nectar, and Ozone 5 Plug-ins - RTAS/AudioSuite, AU, and VST (Digital Download Only)
Description$349.99 Add to cart
Stand-mounted acoustical treatment
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Project Studio Reflexion Filter
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Temporary Studiofoam Mounting Kit
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Pro Liquid Adhesive