Adaptive Tone & Dynamics Vocal Effect
Product Code 63551
Buy Today and Save $50.00 (28% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Like a personal audio engineer in a box, the VoiceTone T1 Single Adaptive Tone & Dynamics pedal helps bring out your best tone.
Adaptive EQ and Dynamics For Your Voice
VoiceTone T1 adapts studio-quality compression, de-ess and EQ to your individual voice to bring out your most exciting vocal tone. The multiband EQ compares your vocal frequencies to an ideal target and brightens and removes mud accordingly while the compressor works to keep your voice sounding smooth whether you're right on the mic or farther away.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of the VoiceTone T1 is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect.
Strong family genes
The TC-Helicon VoiceTone Singles series includes four vocal processing pedals, each with a single mission – to allow any vocalist to deliver jaw-dropping performances. VoiceTone Singles are the ultimate combination of tone and simplicity. Each of the four effects has inherited algorithms from the award-winning VoiceLive 2, so although VoiceTone Singles come in small packages they deliver a big sound.
MPN 996003005 0 0
- Studio vocal tone without the hassle
- High quality multi-band EQ
- Smoothing compressor & de-esser
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone
- Studio quality mic-pre with phantom power
- Balanced XLR output
- Recessed gain knob that prevents accidental bumps on stage
- USB for connecting to VoiceSupport for added tips, tricks, support and updates
- Die-cast steel design
- Rubberized base
- Audio performance to rival high-end front-of-house mixers
Included with VoiceTone T1
- Power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
Description$289.00 Add to cart
Stereo Digital Delay Pedal
Description$269.95 Add to cart
Performance Condenser Microphone
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Vocal Performer Processor and Looper
Description$129.99 Add to cart
Modern Performance Dynamic Mic
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF