Bass Effects Pedal
Product Code 63577
Buy Today and Save $56.00 (23% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The evolution of the chorus effect seems to have gotten stuck in '80s pop, along with over-processed guitars, cheesy synths and popped collars. Rest assured, the Tech 21 Boost Chorus Bass ain't that kind of chorus. When Tech 21 designed the Boost Chorus Bass pedal they went back to the '70s, when choruses were rich, smooth, and manly. They figured out what made these vintage stompboxes sound so good and poured that knowledge into a new kind of chorus pedal with greatly improved performance and a whole slew of never-before-heard sounds. Slapback, echo, flanging, and doubling effects are all possible from the modestly named Boost Chorus Bass pedal.
Because of the way traditional chorus pedals typically interact with their amps, most bass players would rather put an angry badger on their pedalboard. The Boost Chorus Bass avoids seasick tones through a specially tailored design. It features the same control set as the standard Boost Chorus, including the Multi Voice switch, but differs in having a Detune control in place of the Pre-Delay. The Detune control adjusts the pitch of the choral voices, adding sonic girth to create thick, lush, bass-perfect chorus effects. Speed and Depth controls add modulation, so at minimum your fundamental notes are preserved.
- 100% analog Mix, Tone, and Level controls for warm, organic sounds
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet
- Speed and Depth controls
- Detune alters the choral voicing up or down, giving you a chorus sound without modulation when Speed and Depth are set to minimum
- Multi Voice switch adds dimension and thickens the sound with additional choral voicings
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with true bypass (pops/clicks and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits
- Custom silent-switching actuator
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction
- Operable with 9V battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model DC2)
Description$169.00 Add to cart
SansAmp Character Series Guitar Pedal
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Black Aluminum Pedal Board; Large w/ Carry Bag
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Power Booster and Buffer Pedal
Description$69.99 Add to cart
10-Feet 10-Plugs Kit for Customization
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Custom Shop Buffer
Description$29.95 Add to cart
20-Ft 1/4 inch Guitar Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$5.89 Add to cart
24-inch Multi-Purpose 2-Plug Cable for 1 Spot ect..