Product Code 63612
Buy Today and Save $55.00 (8% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Aviom A-16II Personal Mixer allows individual performers to create custom monitor mixes tailored to their individual needs. Designed for use in live performance or in the studio, the A-16II Personal Mixer is a 16-channel digital mixer which gives each performer completely independent control over channel volume, grouping, pan, and stereo spread, as well as master volume and tone. Every performer gets a completely customized monitor or cue mix. Each user can save and recall up to sixteen custom mixes as presets in their Personal Mixer.
The stereo output from the A-16II can be used to drive virtually any output device-from wired or wireless in-ears or headphones to powered floor wedges, an amplifier, or spot monitors.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using a combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed digitally to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables. Set-up is simple and quick.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable (included). The A-16II can be mounted on a standard mic stand or music stand using the MT-1 and EB-1 mounting accessories.
MPN A-16II 0 0
- 16-channel stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Line/Headphone audio output
- Auto-detect mono/stereo circuitry
- Simple set-up with Cat-5e cables
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
- Global trim for reducing all channel volumes
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED level readout
- Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the optional MT-1 mic stand mount (sold separately)
- Includes one Aviom L-30 30' Cat-5e cable
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$269.00 Add to cart
50 foot Cable Snake, 12x4 with 1/4 inch Returns
Description$229.00 Add to cart
350w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Power Amplifier w/ Integrated Crossover & Limiter
Description$119.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone w/ Stand, Cable and Carrying Pouch
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Description$79.95 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$30.95 Add to cart
Mic Stand Mount for Aviom A-16II and A-16CS