In addition to the Volume, Tone, and Drive controls, you get a 100Hz EQ knob to cut or boost your low end by 12dB. Your low notes can either shake the ground like a stampede across the savannah or cut through the mix like a charging rhino's horn. This pachyderm of a pedal also sports a Curve control to fine-tune the corner frequencies of your tone. All this amazing tone shaping makes other overdrives seem boring and one-dimensional by comparison. In front of a clean amp, with the Volume and Drive set at noon, you can go from pristine purity to a punchy, dynamic rhythm tone. Set the Drive low and crank the Volume and add tons of boost to wallop the input of any amp. Turn up the Drive control with the Rhino in front of a distorted channel and hear more gain and sustain than you ever thought your amp was capable of. And no matter how you use it, the Green Rhino Mk II will deliver clean operation, quiet relay-based true-bypass switching, and the rock-solid construction that Way Huge is famous for.
- 100Hz EQ knob to cut or boost your low end by ±12dB.
- Curve control to fine-tune the corner frequencies of your tone.
- Crystal clear leads and punchy, dynamic rhythm tones.
- Input Impedance: > 100kΩ
- Output Impedance: < 10kΩ
- Sinal to Noise Ratio:(all controls at MID position): > 95dBV 'A' Weighted
- Bypass: True Hardwire Relay
- Power Requirements: 16.5 mA at 9 VDC, Dunlop ECB-03 AC Adapter, Dunlop DC Brick, or CAE MC-403.
- Dimensions: 4-25/32" x 3-3/4" x 1-3/4"
- Weight: 14oz.
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$129.99 Add to cart
Chorus Vibrato Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$12.95 Add to cart
9-Volt Adapter for Crybaby Wah & MXR Pedals
Description$5.49 Add to cart
Electric Guitar Strings 10-13-17-30-44-52
Description$4.95 Add to cart
2.0MM Big Stubby Picks (6 picks)