The 1020 Peavey Guitar Speaker is a Blue Marvel® Classic®, 16-Ohms, 60-Watts, 2 layers, thermally bonded copper wire, Kapton former, Nomex® stiffener, Paper with treated paper edge, 240 W Peak, 120 W Program, 60 W Continuous.
- Impedance: 16 Ohms.
- Power capacity: 240 W Peak, 120 W Program, 60 W Continuous.
- Sensitivity: 96.3 dB 1 Watt / 1 meter.
- Usable frequency range: 80 Hz ~ 7 kHz.
- Cone: Paper with treated paper edge.
- Voice coil diameter: 1.5 inch / 38 mm.
- Voice coil material: 2 layers, thermally bonded copper wire, Kapton former, Nomex® stiffener.
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$189.00 Add to cart
All-in-one Audio Line Tester
Description$139.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$89.99 Add to cart
Replacement Bracket for 1008 10 inch HE-BWX
Description$59.99 Add to cart
5-in-1 Professional iPad Mini Stand with Included Mic Stand Pole Clamp, Table Clamp, and Gooseneck Extension
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)