The new Fender AcoustasonicTM 150 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a light, loud, versatile and flexible amp loaded with tonal innovations and useful features.
The Acoustasonic 150 packs full acoustic resonance and crystal clarity into a lightweight (only 22.5 lbs.) amp with a new ultra-efficient 150-watt (2x75) stereo power amp, dual 8" foam-surround low-frequency drivers and high-frequency tweeter. Its new Voicing control lets any guitar simulate the tonality of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics, or Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the Voicing control also has Blackface, tweed and British amp settings, which makes a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
Other features include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQ and effects controls; new feedback elimination control with on/off switch for each channel; patented String DynamicsTM control that tames harsh treble notes; effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; XLR line out with level control and ground lift; stereo effects loop; USB connector for digital recording output (and possible future firmware updates); strong five-ply plywood construction and optional two-button effects select footswitch.
- Amplifier Type: Digital Speaker: Two 8" Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Drivers
- Horn Tweeter: One Piezo Horn Output Power: 150 Watts, Stereo (75 Watts Per Channel)
- Inputs: Two (1/4" Instrument and 1/4" Instrument / XLR Microphone) with Phantom Power Channels: Two (Instrument and MIC / INST)
- Controls: 1/4" Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level.
- Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level
- Effects Loop: Stereo Effects Loop Line Out: Balanced Line Out with Ground Lift and Level Control
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth Height: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Width: 22.37" (56.81 cm)
- Depth: 10.125" (25.7 cm) Weight: 22.5 lbs. (10.2 kg)
- Footswitch: Optional 2-Button FX Select Footswitch Available, P/N 0064673000
- Unique Features: Tilt Back Legs, Lightweight 5-ply plywood construction; Voicing control with Dreadnought, Parlor, and Jumbo selections, as well as Tweed, Blackface, and British amp models for use with electric guitar
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$149.95 Add to cart
Stage Analog Preamp
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Programmable Strobe Tuner
Description$79.95 Add to cart
Asterope Pro Studio Guitar Cable Straight to Straight
Description$28.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$7.99 Add to cart
Cleans & Shines & Protects Acoustic & Electric Guitars