88 Key Professional Stage Piano
Product Code 63975
Buy Today and Save $500.00 (17% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The legendary MP series continues with the revolutionary new MP10 Professional Stage Piano. Featuring new Concert Grand, Pop Grand and Jazz Grand sounds, plus Kawai's new RM3 wooden-key action with Let-off and Ivory-feel key surfaces, this is the only instrument for the piano purist.
The MP10 features Kawai's powerful new Ultra Progressive Harmonic Imaging with 88-key piano sampling. This unique technology creates sounds with an extremely high level of detail and expression. Learn More »
For Touch, the MP10 uses the new RM3 Grand action with Let-off. This action uses real wooden keys with Ivory Touch key surfaces along with a mechanical design patterned after our grand piano actions. Learn More »
Vintage EPs and Amp Simulations
The MP10 offers new vintage Tine, Reed and Clavi sounds painstakingly sampled from actual instruments. A variety of amp simulations adds to the richness and authenticity of these sounds.
27 Ultra High-Quality Sounds in all
The MP10's superb sounds include collections of Concert Grands, Jazz Grands, Pop Pianos, and Vintage EP's, along with other useful sounds.
Simple, Streamlined Control
The MP10's panel is clearly laid out with independent Piano, EP and Sub sound sections (Sub is a collection of ancillary sounds) Each Section has its own on / off switch and volume fader, plus controls for effects and editing. A fourth Section provides control over an external MIDI zone. Further real-time control is made possible by four assignable knobs surrounding the instrument's display.
New USB Audio functionality provides the ability to record and
play both MP3 and WAV audio files using a USB device. It's even possible to overdub audio with this feature. This is perfect for recording a sudden inspiration or performing along with prerecorded backing tracks
Reverb & Effects
The MP10 comes with a host of studio quality reverbs and 25 high quality effects. Indispensible EP effects such as tremolo and auto pan are included as well as a collection of all the classic modulation effects such as chorus, phaser, auto wah, pedal wah you need to re-create your favorite vintage EP sounds. In addition, a variety of delays, flangers, overdrive / distortion and rotary speaker effects are provided to give you even more creative possibilities for tailoring the MP10 sounds.
156 User Setups
Settings and assignments for all four Sections can be saved into any one of 156 User Setups for instant recall during a performance
Included with the instrument is the F20 damper (with half dampering) and soft pedal assembly.
Both the 3 MIDI jacks and USB jack are useful for connecting with other musical instruments and computers. The instrument also has stereo XLR and Line Out jacks, along with connections for an assignable footswitch and an expression pedal. Line In jacks route audio to the USB audio recorder as well as to the instruments audio outs.
A headphone jack allows the player to listen to the instrument in privacy.
A heavy duty metal rack, which conveniently mounts on top of the instrument, is also included.
- Ultra Progressive Harmonic Imaging
- 88-key Piano Sampling
- RM3 Grand Wooden-Key action
- New Concert Grand pianos
- New EPs with Amp Simulations
- 27 Ultra-Quality Sounds / 156 User Setups
- USB recorder – MP3, WAV & MIDI
- Single-Zone MIDI control
- Keyboard: 88 weighted keys with Ivory Touch key surfaces
- Action: RM3 Grand action with Let-off
- Sound Source: Ultra Progressive Harmonic Imaging™ (UPHI)
- Sections / Zones: Sections — PIANO, E.PIANO, SUB, MIDI
- No. of Sounds: 27 sounds
- Polyphony: Max. 192 notes
- Effects: 7 Reverb types, 25 Effects types
6 Amp Simulator types (E.PIANO section only)
3-band Equalizer with MID frequency adjust
- Internal Recorder: 10 songs - approx. 90,000 note memory capacity
- Metronome: Click — 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, ,12/8
- Rhythm - 100 drum patterns
- Internal Memory: 156 SETUPS, 27 SOUNDS
- USB Functions: Play Audio — MP3, WAV
Record Audio - MP3, WAV
Load/Save - One Sound, One Setup, SMF, All Sound, All Setup, All Backup
- Storage: USB memory, USB floppy disk drive
- Display: 128 x 64 pixel LCD with backlight
- Jacks: 1/4" Output (L/MONO, R), XLR Output (L, R) with Ground Lift Switch, Headphones, 1/4" Input (L/MONO, R), MIDI IN / OUT / THRU, USB to Host, USB to Device, Damper/Soft, Expression (assignable), Foot Switch (assignable), AC inlet
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Dimensions: 54 3 ⁄8" (W) x 16 7 ⁄8" (D) x 7 ¼" (H)
- Weight: 70.1 lbs (31.8 kg)
- Included Accessories: F-20 Double Pedal, Music Rack, Power Cable, Owner's Manual
Description$74.99 Add to cart
3 Pedal Keyboard Foot Pedal Unit
Description$37.99 Add to cart
Yamaha PA150 AC Adapter, Headphones, Extended Warranty, Software CD-ROM for DD65
Description$36.95 Add to cart
Compact Sheet Music Stand with Bag
Description$34.99 Add to cart
Medium Keyboard Bench
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$23.95 Add to cart
Energy Saving Power Supply for Yamaha Portable Keyboards
Description$16.95 Add to cart
Pedal Sustain Foot Switch