The unique FB-2 Feedbacker/Booster packs a world of expressive, versatile boost into a single stompbox. Seamlessly morph from flat, clean boost that doesn't spoil the nuance of the original tone to an amazing mid boost for high-gain solos, or dial up a bright and clear treble boost to lighten the tone. And that's only half of the picture…the FB-2 can generate smooth and natural amp feedback as well. The FB-2's versatile tone, simple operation, and low noise are made possible through BOSS' latest technology and decades of know how.
The FB-2 generates a full spectrum of boost flavors. The continuously variable CHARACTER and TONE knobs let you easily and instantly dial in your ideal settings — from flat, clean boost to powerful mid-boost and bright, clear treble boost and all shades in between. The FB-2 also responds perfectly to your picking dynamics. Even with the boost level cranked, the FB-2 never obscures your subtle picking nuances.
Boost is only half of the FB-2's story. By pressing and holding the pedal, you can instantly obtain smooth, stable, and natural feedback. The FB-2's feedback is authentic and true, not an artificial, oscillator-driven sound.
There are two primary types of feedback that occur while playing an electric guitar. One happens when a guitar string naturally resonates with the audio from an amp and/or PA. The other occurs when a guitar pickup receives sound from an amp and/or PA and oscillates into frequencies that cause unwanted high screeching. The FB-2's Feedback function automatically detects the sweet spot and then boosts the signal into a preferable, naturally smooth feedback tone.
BOSS compact pedals are world-famous for their great sound as well as their road-tough construction, consistency, and reliability. The FB-2 inherits this BOSS-proven design, offering guitarists a solidly constructed pedal that's built to withstand decades of demanding use.
MPN FB2 5 5
- Wide tonal variety, from flat, clean boost to powerful mid-boost and bright, clear treble boost
- Boost characteristics can be changed continuously and smoothly from one knob
- Responds expressively and accurately to picking nuances, even at high-boost settings
- Versatile tone, simple operation, and low noise
- Advanced Feedback function provides smooth and natural amp feedback
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)/Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61),
- AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 45 mA (DC 9 V)* Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 2.5 hours, Alkaline: 9 hours. These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$39.00 Add to cart
Pedal Board Carrying Case (3 pedals)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Boss AC Adaptor
Description$15.95 Add to cart
Parallel DC Cords for up to 8 BOSS Pedals
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable
Description$8.95 Add to cart
3 foot Instrument Cable
Description$7.95 Add to cart
1 foot Instrument Cable