Over 4 hours of instruction on GarageBand
Product Code 64347
Buy Today and Save $10.04 (25% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Your #1 guide to learning GarageBand to it's fullest!
This is seriously one big GarageBand Tutorial! 41 Chapters, over 4 hours - wow!
Learn GarageBand'08 from composer Tony Wallace in this comprehensive, informative and professional video tutorial. Tony shows you how to create, arrange and mix your own songs, podcasts and movie soundtracks using this simple and powerful application. New GarageBand users will be up and running quickly, while power users benefit from advanced instruction. Tutorial narrated by Morgan Pottruff (long time ASK Video tutorial artist). This video tutorial is a must for every GarageBand user. It's the next best thing to having the expert right there beside you.
With thousands of hours of educational experience under his belt, GarageBand expert Tony Wallace explains in a step by step, easy to follow style, how to get the most out of GarageBand´08.
About Tony Wallace: Composer and guitarist Tony Wallace possesses an extensive background in music education and digital audio consulting, both as a private instructor and clinician. Tony is a graduate of Canada's renowned Humber College jazz program and has served as musical director for serveral organizations.
- 41 Videos
- Over 4 hours of professional instruction - WOW!
- Extremely high quality tutorial videos
- Easy to use interface
- Tutorial narrated by Morgan Pottruff (long time ASK Video tutorial artist)
GarageBand '08 Tutorial Content:
- 41 high quality professional videos
- 1. First Run
- 2. Guided Tour 1
- 3. Guided Tour 2
- 4. Audio & MIDI Devices
- 5. Opening & Saving Projects
- 6. Magic GarageBand
- 7. New Music Project
- 8. Instrument Tracks
- 9. Using Loops 1
- 10. Using Loops 2
- 11. Key/Tempo Changes - example video
- 12. Moving/Copying Regions
- 13. Looping Regions
- 14. Creating Your Own Loops
- 15. Arange Tracks
- 16. Recording Software Instruments
- 17. Recording Multiple Takes
- 18. Editing Software Instruments 1
- 19. Editing Software Instruments 2 - example video
- 20. Notation View
- 21. Recording Real Instruments
- 22. Editing Real Instruments
- 23. Compression
- 24. Visual EQ
- 25. Echo and Reverb
- 26. Mixing 1: Rough Mix
- 27. Mixing 2: Fine Tuning
- 28. Mixing 3: Effects
- 29. Mixing 4: Automation
- 30. The Master Track
- 31. Sharing Your Music
- 32. Podcast Track
- 33. Voiceover Recording
- 34. Jingles & Sound Effects
- 35. Media Browser
- 36. Editing Your Podcast
- 37. Sharing Your Podcast
- 38. Movie Track
- 39. Sound and Sharing
- 40. Effects - example video
- 41. Instrument Generators - example video
- This product includes QuickTime 7.x Mac/PC which is required for video playback. DVD-Rom drive required for Mac/PC DVD-ROM. Internet product registration required. Minimum screen resolution for DVD-ROM 1024 x 768. Internet connection for Downloadable tutorial and internet product authorization required - up to 3 computers. Authorization and De-Authorization permitted to allow moving tutorial to different computers.
- PC: Windows XP Home or Professional, Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 800 MHz or faster, 256 MB RAM. Windows MME or DirectSound Sound Card.
- MAC: Requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher, Power Mac G4 867 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Sound Card.
Description$329.00 Add to cart
RF-XVocal Booth & X1 Microphone and Accessories
Description$300.00 Add to cart
State of the Art Plug-In System
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Studio Quality USB Microphone For iPad, iPhone and Mac
Description$199.00 Add to cart
USB Audio Interface Pro I/O for PC, Mac, and iPad
Description$185.00 Add to cart
Features access to seven time-honored Abbey Road instruments
Description$119.00 Add to cart
Drum Kits ReFill Sample Library For Reason
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)