Audio Production Recording Software
Product Code 64382
Buy Today and Save $100.99 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
*NoteThis is a special offer for registered owners of Pro Tools LE 8 or lower to upgrade to Pro Tools 10 at a special reduced price. Proof of eligibility is required to qualify for this offer.
Your dedication deserves the best tools available. Introducing Pro Tools 10, the next generation of the best sounding, most powerful audio production software for recording, composing, editing, and mixing music and sound for picture.
Mix it up—at higher resolution
With Pro Tools 10, you can mix multiple audio file formats and bit depths within the same session—including interleaved—without any file duplication to cause project bloat. Plus, with support for 32-bit floating-point file formats, you'll get higher resolution sound when recording or importing, with more headroom to preserve the integrity of your audio from beginning to end.
Drive faster—with better performance
Gain better recording and playback performance when working on a laptop with an external drive or a network-attached storage device. Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain (watch the video). Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips (watch the video). Get 4x more* Automatic Delay Compensation and 2x more busses to handle bigger mixes with more plug-ins. And get snappier performance when working on sessions with lots of fades.
Plug into legendary sound
With the included Avid Channel Strip plug-in, you get the renowned channel strip of the Avid (formerly Euphonix) System 5, one of the most sought-after consoles used to create some of the greatest mixes ever produced. Work with exact replications of the console's EQ and compression algorithms to add life to your mix.
- Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain, and easily adjust and match gain levels, pre-mixer (watch the video)
- Use multiple audio formats in a session—including interleave—without file duplication
- Record and master higher resolution sound with more headroom in 32-bit floating-point format
- Get great responsiveness on slower hard drives with the enhanced disk handler
- Record in low-latency mode, with direct monitoring when using third-party audio interfaces
- Get the sound of System 5 console EQ and dynamics with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in
- Get access to over 500 additional Pro Tools commands when using EUCON controllers (watch the video)
- Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips with reverse processing, handles, and more (watch the video)
- Create extra long-format projects for sequential versioning with the extended 24-hour timeline
- Open fade-heavy sessions faster and get better responsiveness with real-time fades
- Export mixes directly to SoundCloud to share and promote your music to the world
Description$569.00 Add to cart
Compact Bus-Powered Audio Interface with on-board effects and mixing 192kHz
Description$549.00 Add to cart
16 x 14 Desktop Studio Interface
Description$279.00 Add to cart
Reference-Class Open-Back Headphone
Description$149.99 Add to cart
4-Inch 50-watt Studio-Quality Multimedia Monitors
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)