2-in 2-out Audio Interface
Product Code 64410
Buy Today and Save $180.00 (36% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Sounds as good as it looks. Works as great as it feels. We've taken care of all the tedious stuff — calibration, setup, the works. You can concentrate on having fun instead: making music. With two channels of pristine audio recording, and with inputs for all your gear, your instruments are always connected and you are always ready to record.
Balance is perfectly integrated with Reason and Reason Essentials. With Clip Safe you'll never lose a good take to distortion again. Big Meter lets you tune your guitar and set the levels from across the room. Use it with our software, other pro audio apps, or even iTunes™ — Balance works with everything.
Reason Essentials packs all the recording, editing, effects, instruments, and mixing tools you need to sound great. With its generous sound bank and familiar creative flow, it's the software that lets you focus on the music and finish that song. Need more? Upgrade to Reason for even more instruments, sounds, and effects.
Reason Essentials packs in all the recording, editing, effects, instruments, and mixing tools you need to sound great.
Just like its bigger brother, Reason Essentials puts making music in focus. From concept to completion, it comes with all the essential tools for turning good ideas into great songs.
Reason Essentials comes with a great selection of instruments and effects in a virtual rack that builds itself, or can be tweaked to your heart's content—drum machine, loop player, sampler, synths, reverb, delay, distortion and more.
For guitar players, the built-in virtual guitar and bass POD® from Line 6 brings a wide range of top quality guitar amps, cabinets and effects. The intuitive audio and MIDI sequencer makes recording and arranging your music a breeze.
With its generous sound bank and familiar creative flow, Reason Essentials is the software that lets you focus on the music and finish that song.
- 2-in by 2-out audio interface
- USB 2.0 – bus powered
- Hi-end pre-amplifiers
- Hi-end 24-bit ADC/DACs, 44.1 to 96kHz
- Low latency design
- Clip Safe — Never again a lost take because of inadequate level settings. The "built-in recording engineer" watches over your session and automatically heals any clipped recordings.
- Mac OS class compliant (no driver on Mac OS). ASIO drivers for Windows installed with the software.
- Built-in Propellerhead Ignition Key
- Direct monitoring (for stand-alone or DAW use)
- Two XLR microphone inputs w. 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" guitar inputs with padding
- Four 1/4" balanced line inputs (two stereo pairs)
- One 1/4" headphone output
- Two 1/4" TRS balanced main outputs
- Hardware input source selection
- Input level control
- Separate output and headphone level control
- Output muting
Description$329.99 Add to cart
12-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with Effects and USB
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$129.00 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$34.95 Add to cart
Pro Dynamic Semi-Open Studio Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$7.95 Add to cart
10 Foot MIDI Cable, 5-pin DIN to 5-pin DIN