Accurate, responsive, and great-feeling keybed
The nanoKEY2 features an advanced and up-to-date design. By combining the great-feeling "touch" that Korg has developed for its professional MIDI keyboards and the low-profile "thinness" of recent computer keyboard innovations, the nanoKEY2 provides a superior keyboard response for its class and size. It's designed with ample key width and plenty of space between the keys, reducing the chances of a wrong note. The touch and velocity response have been carefully tuned, as only a manufacturer with Korg's track record and know-how can, ensuring that your expressive performance will be conveyed accurately to your software.
Control buttons provide simple yet versatile control
The Octave Shift buttons – borrowed from Korg's MIDI controllers – allow the overall pitch to be shifted four levels, either UP or DOWN, in octave increments. For enhanced performances, the nanoKEY2 also provides Pitch Bend buttons, a Modulation button, and a Sustain button – one that's indispensible for piano or electric piano performance. For each of these buttons, the on/off switching speed can be specified over four levels (using the Korg Kontrol Editor), ensuring the smooth changes that are appropriate for your performance.
Korg Kontrol Editor software
The nanoKEY2 works with the "Korg Kontrol Editor" software – available free on the Korg website. Load it into your computer, and use it to make detailed customized settings. Choose from a total of four velocity settings: three velocity curves or fixed velocity; specify the control change messages transmitted by the modulation button and the sustain button.
USB power for an uncluttered setup
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKEY2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard
- Compact, but fully featured USB-MIDI controller
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys
- Perfect for a mobile setup using a notebook computer
- 4 velocity curves available for custom configuration
- Modulation, octave up/down, pitch up/down buttons
- Sustain button, ideal for entering piano parts
- USB powered
- Korg Kontrol Editor software (available on Korg's website) allows the user to choose from three velocity curves or fixed velocity, and specify the control change messages transmitted by the modulation button and the sustain button
- Can function with the iPad via Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit (not included), providing MIDI control using Apple Core MIDI features
Description$799.00 Add to cart
Pro Tools - 12-Month Support & Activation Card
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$44.95 Add to cart
12 foot Keyboard Cable, straight 1/4 inch plugs
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)