iKlip MINI is a universal microphone stand adapter for the iPhone® and iPod touch® to support your iOS device on stage, in the studio, at school or in the office. iKlip MINI securely supports your iPhone/iPod touch on any standard mic stand, pole or tripod (with diameters ranging from 11 - 20 mm /.43" - .79") placed on the floor or tabletop.
Made of sturdy, durable thermoplastic, iKlip MINI is compatible with every existing iPhone and iPod touch, from the original models to the latest generation devices.
Designed and manufactured in Italy, iKlip MINI firmly holds the device in place in both horizontal and vertical positions, and its multi-angle adjustable design allows optimal viewing and accessibility with all controls, buttons, connection ports and camera kept free from obstruction. It can also be easily rotated from portrait to landscape position by simply loosing or tightening a knob with no need for additional tools. It can be mounted on the vertical pole of a mic stand as well as on its horizontal boom.
An included detachable bracket supports our popular iRig guitar interface adapter together with iKilp MINI in both horizontal and vertical mounting positions so you can have immediate access to your iOS device multi-touch controls during your live performances with the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app.
iKlip MINI is also the perfect companion to IK's iRig Mic, the handheld microphone for iOS devices, that allows vocalists and speakers alike to conveniently hold and operate the device at a close distance on the same mic stand with IK's VocaLive or any other vocal processing app.
There are a variety of apps for iPhone/iPod touch that benefit from the iKlip MINI's floor or tabletop mic stand support including karaoke, score and tablature, DJ, recording, mixing, video, photography, teleprompting and many more. Everything you use on your iPhone or iPod is now right within your reach.
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction holds your iPhone and iPod touch securely without scratching or marring it
- Compatible with all previous and current iPhone and iPod touch models
- Firmly attaches to virtually any microphone stand, pole and tripod with diameters of 11 - 20 mm /.43" - .79"
- Horizontal or vertical mounting with multi-angle adjustment and easy rotation
- Can be placed on the mic stand vertical pole or its horizontal boom
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds
- Includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Perfect companion to the iRig Mic handheld microphone and vocal processing apps such as VocaLive
- Can be used with a variety of apps including karaoke, score and tablature, DJ, recording, mixing, video, photography, teleprompting and many more
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Dimensions: 95 x 140 x 80mm / 3.74 x 5.51 x 3.15"
- Weight: 150 gr / 5.29 oz
- Material: ABS/PC
- Pole diameters: 11-20 mm /.43 - .79"
- Includes detachable iRig bracket
- iPhone® 4
- iPhone® 3GS
- iPhone® 3G
- iPod touch® 4th generation
- iPod touch® 3rd generation
- iPod touch® 2nd generation
Description$499.99 Add to cart
61-key USB MIDI Controller
Description$319.99 Add to cart
12-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with Effects and USB
Description$249.95 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$129.00 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$34.95 Add to cart
Pro Dynamic Semi-Open Studio Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Carrying Case for Apogee's ONE Audio Interface
Description$7.95 Add to cart
10 Foot MIDI Cable, 5-pin DIN to 5-pin DIN