Play the Martin OMCPA4 Performing Artist Acoustic Electric and you'll experience the unique combination of legendary Martin tone and revolutionary onboard intelligence. Martin craftsmanship and premium quality materials are evident in every detail. With a solid sitka spruce top, sapele back and sides, and the comfortable Orchestra body shape which gives great clarity. The Fishman F1 Analog Electronics is a great pickup system that replicates the acoustic tone marvelously when you need to plug in.
Fishman F1 Analog Electronics
True plug in, tune up and play system provides an amazing mix of simplicity and functionality with volume and tone shaping capabilities, an onboard digital chromatic tuner and phase control. F1 Analog electronics are standard equipment on all PA4 models.
MPN OMCPA4 0 0
- Combination of legendary Martin tone and revolutionary onboard intelligence
- Solid sitka spruce top, solid sapele back and sides
- Classic Orchestra body shape for comfort and clarity
- Fishman F1 Analog Electronics provides an amazing mix of simplicity and functionality
- Satin neck finish for great comfort for moving up and down the neck
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid X Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16 in.
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4 in.
- Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4 in.
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8 in.
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Finish Back and Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16 in.
- Saddle: 16 in. Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Large Buttons
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 330PA Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Description$329.95 Add to cart
2-Channel 60W Acoustic Guitar / Vocal Amplifier
Description$49.00 Add to cart
Compact Wood Folding Guitar Stand - Fits in Case
Description$39.95 Add to cart
2.5-Inch Deluxe Jacquard Guitar Strap w/ Leather Ends
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$14.95 Add to cart
Automatic Humidity Control System 3-Pack
Description$10.95 Add to cart
Phosphor Bronze Lifespan Coated Acoustic Strings Medium
Description$6.95 Add to cart
Phosphor Bronze Medium Guitar Strings