The HK Audio passive E 110 Sub subwoofer is equipped with the same the high-performance 10" woofer as its active sibling. Plug a two-wire speaker cord equipped with Speakon connectors into the NL4 port on the rear panel to connect it straight to an active E 110 Sub A subwoofer or a separate EA 600 amp. The passive and active subwoofers' enclosures are identical, so they can easily be combined to form one cohesive acoustical unit. The integrated E-Connect coupler on the subwoofer's top panel also serves as a pole mount for further EP 1, EA 600, and E 435 modules.
MPN e-110sub 0 0
- Power-handling nominal (RMS): 250 W / 10 ohms
- Frequency response -10 dB: 45 Hz – 150 Hz, via the active system crossover
- Connections: 1x Speakon In, 1x Speakon Out, 1x E-Connect out
- LF Speaker: 1x 10"
- Pole mount: 1 E-Connect sleeve
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 30 x 48 x 46 cm • 11-13/16 x 18-7/8 x 18-1/8"
- Weight: 16.5 kg / 36.4 lbs.
Description$1,099.00 Add to cart
600 Watt Active Subwoofer
Description$599.00 Add to cart
600 Watt Element Power Amplifier
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Element Mid/High Unit PA Speaker
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Element Base Mount
Description$119.99 Add to cart
Pair of Lightweight Aluminum Speaker Stands w/ Carrying Bag
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Tall Pole Mount for Elements System
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Short Pole Mount for Elements System