4 Channel Pro DJ Mixer w/ Dual USB
Product Code 64823
Buy Today and Save $500.00 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the introduction of the Rane Sixty-One and Sixty-Two Mixers for Serato Scratch Live. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Sixty-Two is a plug-and-play package supporting two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player, software and hardware effects and all the record and playback channels you need. Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for fast and intuitive access. Choose the Sixty-Two and join a community of users dedicated to advancement of the art.
The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes a fully integrated MIDI controller for software controls.
A typical setup includes operation with two Scratch Live DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM1 post-fader, PGM2 post-fader and the Main mix.
- Analog Inputs: 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line level input Rear panel switches for each input
- Phono Response: RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input: 150 mV
- Max Line Input: 4 Vrms
- ADCs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weighted
- DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
- Digital Signal Processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- USB Audio: Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback
- 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- FlexFX Return: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
- Send: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack
- Mic Input: Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack
- Tone Controls: 2-band, High and Low
- Mic-Line level switch: Choose Line to connect wireless receiver
- Line Outputs: Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N ‹0.01 re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX): Maximum 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main and Booth): Maximum 8 Vrms
Internal Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
- USB Power: Mixer is self-powered
- 14.25" x 10.5" x 4"
- (36.2 cm x 26.7 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 10 lb (4.3 kg)
- Shipping Size: 7.75" H x 15" W x 19.25" D
- (19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm)
- Weight: 14 lb (6.4 kg)
Description$599.00 Add to cart
1500W 10-Inch Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker System
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$199.99 Add to cart
2W LED Barrel Scanner
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Compact Dual Vocal Wireless System
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional DJ Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)