50 Watt 2x12 Adaptive Guitar Combo Amplifier
Product Code 64860
Buy Today and Save $650.00 (30% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Line 6 DT50 212 Guitar Combo Amp is medium sized with an amplification system that is able to configure and adapt its analog components and digital modeling in real time.
This means that when you select a model, the DT50 Amp instantly reconfigures the tube power section to provide the optimal tone. The digital section monitors the tube power section and can adjust the DSP in real-time.
At high volumes, the tubes provide more distortion. At low volumes, the modeling delivers more of the coloration. The digital section now "talks" to the analog section, and vice versa.
Matched with 2 Celestion speakers, the DT50 212 gives you great tone and authentic feel at all volumes all the time.
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 EL34 power amp tubes
- Selectable 25W/50W outputs
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume
- Master volume
- High and Low inputs
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB; Pentode/Triode)
- Complete, one-touch analog reconfiguration (via Channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- 1x12" Celestion custom G12H90 speaker; 1x12" Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
- MIDI in and out
- L6 LINK in/thru connection for POD HD integration
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- Serial effect loop with level control
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch
- 4, 8 and 16-ohm speaker outs
Description$1,099.99 Add to cart
50 Watt 1x12 Adaptive Guitar Combo Amplifier
Description$499.99 Add to cart
Pro Guitar Multi Effects Processor
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Digital Instrument Wireless System
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable