Professional 7-Channel DJ Mixer with infinium Contact-Free VCA Crossfader and USB/Audio Interface
Product Code 65007
Buy Today and Save $300.00 (50% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
These days a DJ gig can command a lot more than a mic and a couple of turntables. You may need to accommodate a multimedia presentation, a variety of audio platforms (vinyl, CDs, mp3) and multiple mics—all at the same event! That's why BEHRINGER is proud to present the 7-channel DX2000USB with its built-in USB/audio interface—an invaluable tool for the DJ-of-all-trades.
If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the new DX2000USB can mix it! You get 5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ultra low-noise mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED. The DX2000USB also has enough built-in phono preamps to handle up to three turntables. Finally, the built-in USB/audio interface gives you the power to add your computer's digital music library to the mix.
The DX2000USB is packed with cutting-edge versatility, but we didn't lose sight of the basic features that make a DJ mixer a lasting part of your rig. This new breed of DJ mixer features super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with up to 500,000 life cycles, and an infinium optical VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance.
The DX2000USB comes armed with a 3-band kill EQ and Gain control per channel. Mono channels feature an additional Low Cut switch and an FX switch that routes the channel to the FX SEND and RETURN loop, so you can add a touch of outboard effects. These channels, which accept microphones and ¼" line sources, also feature a Talkover button, a Channel On button and PFL switch for headphone monitoring. Stereo channels have an EQ on/off switch, as well as a Crossfader button that sends the channel to the main stereo mix or the crossfader. An Assign button selects whether the channel appears on the X or Y side of the Crossfader.
For the DJ in need of mammoth bass, the DX2000USB features an XLR subwoofer output (perfect for connecting to an active subwoofer) with adjustable Crossover Frequency dial and Level control. Directly above, the DX2000USB provides a ¼" main mono ouput for synching your music's strongest pulses with a lighting system. The Main Output section offers ¼" and XLR stereo outputs, as well as ¼" inputs for connection to outboard EQ units. This section also features RCA outputs for recording your set. The Monitor/Zone Output section gives you stereo ¼" and XLR monitor outputs, as well as ¼" stereo zone outputs.
When you add the DX2000USB to your rig, you connect to unrivaled versatility and performance at a price that will leave you with cash to spare. Its superior build quality and rugged components mean this mixer will serve you well for years to come. Drop in at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and find out why so many DJs are making magic with BEHRINGER.
MPN DX2000USB 0 0
- Professional, 7-channel, ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable friction for years of use
- 5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ULN mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle including Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Ultra-musical 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on all stereo channels
- Long-wearing 100-mm faders and sealed rotary controls on all input channels
- Headphone output with Level and Balance (PFL/Main) controls, switchable split mode and level display
- Auto-talkover function with separate Sensitivity, Time and Damping controls
- Main Dim, main Boost, Punch and Cut functions for awesome mix options
- Subbass Out for separate subwoofer, additional Zone output for second room/area
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Description$1,299.00 Add to cart
Description$549.00 Add to cart
Dual-Channel Wireless System with 2 PG58 Handheld Transmitters
Description$499.00 Add to cart
15-Inch 2-Way 1000 watt Powered Loudspeaker
Description$295.00 Add to cart
ATA Twin Turntable Case
Description$179.99 Add to cart
Portable Set of Two 4-bank Lighting Fixtures
Description$179.00 Add to cart