CD/SD Battery Powered Recorder
Product Code 65099
Buy Today and Save $110.00 (14% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Roland CD-2i battery-powered recorder makes recording and CD production more convenient than ever. Just point, record, play, and burn—everything is self-contained, with no computer or external gear required. And the Roland CD-21 recorder is super simple to use! The recorder's clear LCD screen, backlit buttons, and Easy Guide feature make using the Roland CD-2i effortless.
Roland builds a high-quality stereo microphone into the CD-2i for easy "point and capture" recording. XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs are included for those who wish to incorporate other mics and devices. Loaded with features for recording, polishing, playback, music practice, and more, the do-everything Roland CD-2i recorder is a must-have for anyone who needs high-quality, portable CD production.
Everything you need to record, edit, play, and burn is onboard the Roland CD-2i. No computers, extra devices, or cables are needed. Just turn the recorder on and go. With high-performance stereo speakers, stereo microphone, and CD drive built in, the Roland CD-2i is a self-contained pro audio production station that's power-packed yet easy to use.
The Roland CD-2i is slim, trim, and travel friendly. Powered by six AA batteries, the CD-2i can record directly to SD cards – compact, durable media that's roadworthy. When used with AC power, the CD-2i records directly to industry-standard CDs and as well SD cards.
Even though the Roland CD-2i recorder is designed as a do-it-all device, it provides a variety of inputs and outputs to interface with other gear if desired. Connect an external microphone to its XLR input (complete with phantom power), connect an instrument to the 1/4-inch jack or a line-level audio device such as a record player to the stereo RCA inputs with phono equalizer. Stereo line outputs (RCA phono type) and a headphone output are provided as well.
Improve your musical skills with the Roland CD-2i's onboard practice features. You can repeat sections of audio for repetitive study. You can change key and tempo; decrease the tempo, for example, without changing pitch to learn tricky sections of songs. The onboard metronome also makes the Roland CD-2i ideal for music teachers and students. Record lessons and performances, and analyze your performances with clean, clear detail.
Even though the CD-2i is jam-packed with features, it's simple to use. The innovative Easy Guide feature leads you step by step through each operation, with instructions available in six languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese). By using the Rehearsal function, the Roland CD-2i battery powered recorder can even automatically adjust the input level to give you the best sound without the hassle of trial and error.
- Simple recording direct to CD-R/RW or SD memory card
- All-in-one portable design; thin, sturdy, and stylish
- High-quality sound via built-in stereo microphone and speakers
- Easy-to-use interface with EASY GUIDE function
- REHEARSAL function to set the best input level for recording automatically
- Key, speed, and center cancel playback functions for lessons
- XLR with phantom power; phono equalizer
- Wireless remote controller
- Battery or AC power (6 AA batteries; AC adaptor included)
- Recorder Part
- Tracks: 2 (Stereo)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Signal Processing: AD/DA conversion: 24 bits
- Recording Mode
- SD Memory Card: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits)
- CD-R, CD-RW: Audio CD
- Recording Media
- SD Memory Card (supports 64 MB to 16 GB, compatible with SDHC format, 32 GB Card not supported)
- CD-R, CD-RW
- Recording Time (CD-R/CD-RW)
- 650 MB disc: 74 min
- 700 MB disc: 80 min
- Recording Time (SD Memory Card)
- 64 MB, 5 mins
- 128 MB, 11 mins
- 256 MB, 23 mins
- 512 MB, 47 mins
- 1 GB, 94 mins
- 2 GB, 189 mins
- 8 GB, 755 mins
- 16 GB, 1,511 mins
- Each recording time is an approximate estimate including some errors.
- In case that there are plural files, the sum of recording time would be shorter than above.
- Maximum recording time of one song is 74 minutes.
Recording Songs: Up to 99 songs on a single SD Memory Card, CD-R, or CD-RW
- Audio Input
- Internal Stereo Microphone
- EXT MIC Input L/MONO, R Jack: 1/4 inch phone type
- EXT MIC MONO Input Jack: XLR type (with phantom power)
- LINE/PHONO Input Jacks (L, R): RCA phono type
- Audio Output
- Internal Stereo Speaker
- Line Out Jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0dB/-2dB)
- Nominal Input Level (variable)
- EXT MIC Input L/MONO, R Jack: -51 to -14 dBu
- EXT MIC MONO Input Jack: -51 to -14 dBu
- LINE/PHONO Input Jacks (L, R): -24 to 0 dBu (LINE) / -55 to -30 dBu (PHONO)
- Nominal Output Level: Line Output Jack: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance
- EXT MIC Input L/MONO, R Jack: 20 k ohms
- EXT MIC MONO Input Jack: 10 k ohms
- LINE/PHONO Input Jacks (L, R): 9 k ohms (LINE) / 50 k ohms (PHONO)
- Output Impedance
- Line Output Jack: 1 k ohms
- Phones Jack: 32 ohms
- Display: 16 characters, two lines (backlit LCD)
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor (PSB-1U)
- Alkaline dry battery LR6 (AA) type x 6 or Nickel-metal hydride battery x 6
- Current Draw: 800 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline dry batteries: approximately 5 hours
- Nickel-metal hydride batteries: approximately 6 hours
- * The time may vary according to usage conditions, batteries used, and type of SD memory card used.
- Accessories: Remote Controller (with Battery CR2025), AC Adaptor (PSB-1U), Power Cord, SD Memory Card, CD-R Disc (Blank media), SD Card Protector, Quick Start, Owner's Manual
- Options (sold separately): Carrying Case (CB-CD2E), Stereo Microphone (CS-15R), Stand (SS-PC1)
- Size and Weight
- Width: 10.82 inches (275mm)
- Depth: 7.71 inches (196mm)
- Height: 1.96 inches (50mm)
- Weight: 2.86 lb. (1.3 kg)
Description$219.95 Add to cart
Closed-Back Stereo Headphones
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Pro Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
For use in Digital Recorders and other SD compatible devices
Description$16.95 Add to cart
For use in Digital Recorders and other SD compatible devices