The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is built for portability and performance with a full 24 ¾"-scale neck and a built-in Pocket Rockit headphone amp, which produces clean and distortion tones through headphones or an amp. In addition, the Speedster Hot Rod is loaded with a 1/8" inch aux-in jack so players can plug in an mp3 player and jam along to their favorite songs. The final touch: a sleek racing stripe underlining the new Hot Rod logo. The Speedster Hot Rod fits neatly inside its included gig bag and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
MPN SPD HRW 0 0
- Neck Through Body - Eastern American Hard Maple
- Fingerboard -Ebonized Rosewood
- Frets - 22-medium
- Scale Length - 24 3/4 in.
- Fingerboard Inlays - Pearloid
- Neck Width at Nut - 1 3/4 in.
- Body Width- 7 1/2 in. (Arm Detached)
- Body Thickness- 3/4 in.
- Overall Depth - 2 in.
- Length - 28 in.
- Weight - 4 lbs. 12 oz.
- Pick-ups - Dual-Rail Humbucker
- Hardware - Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (closed gear)
- Electronics - Volume, tone, distortion on/off
Description$699.99 Add to cart
40-Watt 2-Channel Combo Amplifier
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Pocket Headphone Preamp Amplifier
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
Description$29.95 Add to cart
2-Inch Deluxe Jacquard Guitar Strap w/ Leather Ends
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable