2-channel 50 watt RMS Desktop Monitors
Product Code 65646
Buy Today and Save $126.00 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
DBM50 is the only choice when it comes to desktop monitoring.
From the handcrafted Dynaudio drivers to its beautiful exterior, DBM50 is specifically engineered to perfectly reproduce your desktop mix and truly represents a revolutionary new angle in desktop mixing.
From the innovative wave guide around the tweeter to the optional addition of the level controller that never compromises the allimportant level interrelationship between speakers, DBM50 is the perfect partner in situations where the only thing that counts is perfection.
DBM50 comes with the option of adding a sleek controller that puts you squarely at the helm of volume control in any situation.
Set and control levels with precision and ease, completely independent of your computer or workstation. The DBM50 controller provides perfect tracking, which guarantees spot-on stereo imaging with unprecedented precision.
- Front baffel tilt for perfect desktop placement
- Smooth HF waveguide securing optimal near field sweet-spot
- Handcrafted drivers, legendary Dynaudio craftmanship
- Perfect tracking Volume tabletop remote control (optional)
- 117dB SPL Peak power
- 1" High resolution soft dome tweeter
- 7.5" woofer extended excursion
- 2 channel 50 watt RMS power amplifier
- Frequency response: 46Hz to 21kHz
- HF, MF and LF room filtering
- HP filtering for optimal subwoofer adaption
- Auto standby mode
- XLR balanced and single ended RCA input connectivity
- Model DBM50
- System Two-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB) 46 Hz - 21kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term) 117 dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Short Term) N/A
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @1m (+4/-10) 80mV @ 0dB setting
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10) -10dB: 4.8Vrms, 0dB: 1.5Vrms, +4dB: 1Vrms
- Power consumption Idle: 5.8 W / Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power Tweeter: 50 W / Woofer: 50 W
- Resonance Frequency 39 Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume 13.9 liters
- Bass Principle Bass Reflex
- Crossover Frequencies 1500 Hz
- Crossover Slope 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4mm aluminium front, Pure alu wire voice coil
- Woofer 180 mm/7.1", One-piece thermo formed MSP cone, 75mm/3" pure aluminum wire on kapton former
- Weight 7.2 kg / 15,9 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 230 x 348 x 335 mm / 9.1" x 13.7" x 13.2"
- Highpass filters 60Hz, 80Hz, Off
Description$1,599.00 Add to cart
300 Watt Active 12 inch Pro Subwoofer
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$189.99 Add to cart
Wedge-style Professional Studio Foam - 12x12x2 - QTY 24
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Monitor Switcher for Powered Speakers with TRS Connectors
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Tripod Microphone Stand Isolator
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Wedge-style Professional Studio Foam - 12x12x2, Qty 2