The flagship of the DW pedal line-up, 9000 pedals feature patented innovations such as a free-floating rotor-drive system, rotating swivel spring and infinitely adjustable cam allowing a more direct transfer of energy that optimizes the stroke for more power and precision.
The Speed and Fluidity of the 9002 is due to a multi-bearing system that reduces friction and improves feel.
- DW 9000 Series Pedals feature an Infinite Adjustable Cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator™ to Turbo™ Drive or anywhere in between.
- The patented Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
- 9000 Series Bass Drum Pedals include a Nylon Strap and can be easily converted from Chain-Drive to Nylon Strap.
- State-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinge design
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected.
- All 9000 pedals come with a convienent Clip & Drum Key to ensure a key is near when you need it most.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW's double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously.
- DW machines its Precision Universal assemblies in-house from aircraft-grade aluminum to meet strict tolerances. The result is a double pedal with smooth, effortless action.
- The 9002 Double Pedal includes a Molded Carrying Case.
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Ergo-Rider Trio Drum Throne
Description$89.99 Add to cart
Heavy-Duty Straight Cymbal Stand
Description$89.00 Add to cart
System Pack Bass Drumhead Set
Description$84.99 Add to cart
3000 Series Snare Drum Stand
Description$39.95 Add to cart
Heavy 12-Inch Practice Pad
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
Stick Bag w/velvet lined interior + multiple pockets inside and out - features clear window pocket
Description$11.99 Add to cart
Cleans, Polishes & Protects