The Xone:DB range exploits the potential of digital mixer technology to bring you maximum DJ creativity. A key element is what we believe to be the highest quality and most sophisticated FX engine in the DJ market. Originally developed for the iLive pro touring system and rated by some of the best ears in the business, the FX algorithms have been painstakingly optimised for DJ use. The first mixer to get the new FX engine was the Xone:DB4 – an unapologetic monster of a mixer with an FX engine on each channel. Now the Xone:DB2 captures the essence of DB4 in a stylish, accessible, affordable format.
Massive FX Library
Xone:DB2 has more than 50 FX presets divided into
5 FX types: Delays/loopers, Reverbs, Resonance,
Modulation and Damage. These are studio grade FX
– in fact several legendary producers already use the
DB range FX in their recordings. There are plans to
continue building the FX library in future firmware
Expression + Wet / Dry
The Expression and W et / Dry controls give intuitive,
hands-on control for everything from subtle FX
washes to total transformation.
Editable FX Parameters.
For those who want to drill down further, individual FX
variations can be further modified via the rotary
controls under the screen.
- Input Matrix: Each of DB2's four input channels has a full input matrix that can select from four analogue (Line or RIAA), four USB, or two digital sources, allowing for a wide variety of audio sources to be connected simultaneously. The same source can also be selected on multiple channels.
- Trimodal EQ: Xone:DB2 adopts the fresh approach to creative equalisation introduced on DB4. The EQs can be used in three different modes - standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-26dB), total Kill (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or High-Pass/Low-Pass filter with adjustable resonance.
- Mic/Line Input: With 2 band EQ, gain, cue and mix level and with full access to FX.
- High Visibility OLED Display Tested for maximum clarity whether playing on a sundrenched Balearic beach or in a Berlin basement, the high contrast display shows FX selection, BPM and menu setup functions.
- Lightweight chassis: Made for life on the road, Xone:DB2 is robust enough for touring, and its lightweight aluminium chassis helps ease the arm-ache.
- Integral soundcard: The built-in, multi-channel USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from computer-based audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.
- MIDI control: All controls (except M ic and Phones level) send MIDI data. The mixer can double up as a MIDI controller for DJ software such as Traktor Pro and Ableton via the MIDI shift button, which allows the FX selection controls to send MIDI data without changing the mixer settings.
- X:LINK: Xone:DB2 can integrate smoothly with the new Xone:K2 software controller via Allen & Heath's proprietary X:LINK protocol.
Description$799.99 Add to cart
1000 Watt Active Loudspeaker System
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$229.95 Add to cart
ProSeries Headphone Closed back, 50mm mylar driver, w/hard case & straight + coiled cables, 2 sets earpads (64 ohms)
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Professional DJ Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)