The Bailaor is an excellent professional cajon, despite its almost Spartan looks.
Totally made with birch plywood, it features the typical "double V" snare system, with steel core guitar strings, vertically mounted on blocks of solid mahogany.
There is a significant improvement of this standard snare system, because both blocks can be removed from the body of the instrument, making it very easy when replacing a damaged string.
The differences from the Chanela model are three: in the Bailaor the snare has of two strings instead of four, the front panel is made with three plies of birch, 1mm each (instead of 0.5 x 5 plies), and the only available finish is natural wood.
- A warm sound, with less treble than Chanela, and obviously with less snare.
- Tuning is ensured by adhesive tape, allowing maximum control against uwanted buzz, and a quite loose tension of the strings, thus improving their duration over a longer period of time.
- A classic Flamenco cajon, that can be also used in many other contexts.
- Size: 49 x 29 x 29 cm
- Sides: 12 mm in 9 plies of Baltic Birch
- Back: 6.0 mm in 5 plies of Baltic Birch
- Front: 3.5 mm in 3 plies of Baltic Birch
Description$149.99 Add to cart
50 Bar Studio Chimes
Description$89.99 Add to cart
Percussion Pack including Studio Cowbell, Tambourine, Studio Shaker and Mountable Gig Tray
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Cajon Accessory Pack
Description$35.99 Add to cart
Standard Wood Afuche / Cabasa
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Classic Black Beauty Cowbell