The Heil USBQ brings professional quality, low noise microphone pre amplification complete with two band shelving equalization, on-board headphone amplifier and D/A converter in a compact, portable package.
Not just an adapter, but a true single channel mic pre amp complete with balanced XLR input mic level, switchable phantom power, Bass and Treble controls and adjustable headphone output level. The Heil USBQ is ideal for professional recording, commercial broadcasts and communicating over the internet. No batteries, just plug into USB and enjoy.
MPN USBQ 2 2
- Low noise pre amp with 16 bit up to 48 kHz sample rates.
- Frequency Response 20 Hz. – 20,000 kHz.
- Equalization + or - 12 dB Bass center 80 Hz, + or – 12 dB Treble center at 8 kHz
- +48 volt Phantom switch
- +40 dB adjustable microphone gain
- Headphone amplifier 60 mW into 32 ohms
- 600 ohm Input Impedance
- 4 3/4" long, 1" diameter anodized aluminum case
- Includes USB cable
Description$1,349.00 Add to cart
Single Channel Harmonic DISTortion & classic Knee compRESSOR
Description$1,099.95 Add to cart
Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
Description$1,049.00 Add to cart
Refernce Multipattern Condenser Microphone
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Variable Control Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Description$529.95 Add to cart
Classic Pro Quad Noise Gate
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Advanced composite wall microphone screen
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones