Two Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphones with Changeable Cardioid Capsule, Wooden Presentation Case, and Shock-mounted Signature Series Flight Case
Product Code 65959
Buy Today and Save $800.00 (29% from Retail)
The sE RN17, the latest addition to the sE Rupert Neve series of mics, is the first pencil mic to sport a large scale, high-performance transformer. This hand-wound transformer works with a 17mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule, resulting in stunning sonic performance. The capsule's jaw-dropping definition and detail are enhanced by the headroom afforded by the Rupert Neve transformer, giving you lucid transparency, with a luscious silken aura. The RN17 ships with a changeable cardioid capsule and a lovely wooden presentation case. Elevate your studio to a new level of sonic perfection with the sE RN17.
17mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule
The sE RN17's newly developed 17mm capsule is the world's smallest production gold-sputtered Mylar capsule. The result is breathtaking. The detail from this capsule is uncanny, enhanced by the headroom afforded by the Rupert Neve transformer. The overall effect? Stunning clarity, with a luscious silken aura.
All the extras
The sE RN17 ships with a cardioid capsule, a lovely wooden presentation case, and five canisters to house optional omni, supercardioid, hypercardioid and figure-8 capsules which are available for purchase separately. The whole system is then packaged in sE's top-of-the-line signature series flight-case with a custom shock mount.
Elevate your studio
The sE RN17 is a compete system, consisting of the mic body, the included cardioid capsule, and optional omni, supercardioid, hypercardioid and figure-8 capsules. An investment in the complete set will usher your studio into a new dimension of world class audio quality.
- Stunning sonic performance
- 17mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule
- Rupert Neve-designed, hand-wound, high-performance transformer
- Ships with five canisters to house optional omni, supercardioid, hypercardioid and figure-8 capsules
- Wooden presentation case included
- Included shock-mounted Signature series flight case
- Microphone Type Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s) Cardioid (changeable capsule)
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL 150dB
- Output Impedance 200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio >74dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Self Noise <18dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Low Cut Filter No low cut filter
- Pads No pads
- Length 7.87"
- Width 1.73"
- Depth 1.73"
- Weight 0.547 lbs. each
- Manufacturer Part Number RN17
Description$699.00 Add to cart
Precision Broadcast-Grade Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Description$549.00 Add to cart
16 x 14 Desktop Studio Interface
Description$498.00 Add to cart
Two 8 inch Powered Studio Monitors
Description$399.00 Add to cart
14-Channel Mixing Console w/ USB
Description$32.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)