Every speaker system has its limits. But that doesn't mean you have to accept them. Our engineers certainly didn't let conventional boundaries deter them when they set out to develop the next LUCAS generation. The mission bordered on the impossible: Create a much smaller, lighter PA without sacrificing spatial depth and volume. They rose to the challenge with LUCAS NANO 300.
In recent years, we have seen some truly amazing efficiency gains in automotive engines. Smaller, lighter, yet more powerful, these downsized motors were a source of inspiration and a model to emulate. Innovative engineers combined fuel injection, compressors, turbo chargers and other technologies that have been around for decades in smart, new ways to achieve the performance of far larger machines.
K AUDIO developers followed much the same roadmap, combining everything we learned about acoustics over the decades with state-of-the-art measuring and design methods. The result is LUCAS NANO 300.
Unbelievably small and light. Unbelievably loud. Unbelievable possibilities.
LUCAS NANO 300's subcompact dimensions and miniscule footprint will treat you to an unprecedented experience in convenience. Simply click-fit the two fist-sized satellites into the subwoofer, grab one of the comfortable grips, and enjoy the ease of toting an ultra light 10-kg package. And then there's the unprecedented range of applications that transcends all conventional boundaries: Anything goes, from champagne receptions, small pub gigs and recording sessions to garden parties, multimedia presentations and thrilling gaming experiences. Just like that, the little LUCAS NANO 300 could become a big part of your life.
LUCAS NANO Twin-Satellite
The Easy-Click connector links two LUCAS NANO 300 satellites to create a single powerful mono satellite. A built-in filter circuit is activated automatically. It voices the two satellites to blend as one, conjuring the acoustics and response of a single cabinet.
- LUCAS NANO 300 SATELLITE
- 3.5' High-Performance Broadband Speakers: 190 Hz – 20 kHz, +2 dB
- HF Diffraction Lens: Uniform HF dispersion pattern (60° x 40°)
- Constant Directivity Horn: +4 dB higher SPL and even midrange dispersion
- Compression Chamber: +1 dB SPL
- Helmholtz Resonator: Boosts low mids by +6 dB
LUCAS NANO 300 Subwoofer
- 8' High-Performance Bass Woofer
- Class D System Power amp
- 1 x 160 W for the subwoofer; 2 x 35 W or
- 1 x 70 W for satellites
- Subfire Reflex Port: For sub-bass down to 44 Hz
- Aluminum Plate (5 mm): Serves to cool and brace the cabinet
- Anti-Resonant: Polyamide Housing
- Transport Bay for Satellites With a locking mechanism
- Large Metal Carrying Handles For easy, comfortable portability
- Triple-Channel Mixing Console With ports for microphones, instruments, line signals, MP3 / CD player, etc.
Description$199.00 Add to cart
8 Channel Wireless Handheld System
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Compact Dual Vocal Wireless System
Description$179.99 Add to cart
Shure Beta 58a Boom Mic Stand and 20ft Lo-Z Cable
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Rolling Gigbag for Lucas Nano
Description$129.99 Add to cart
Accessory Kit for Lucas Nano 300
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Standard Round Base Microphone Stand (Black)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)