Integrated Effect Pedal Switching System & USB
Product Code 66195
Buy Today and Save $190.00 (44% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The DigiTech RP500 guitar multi-effect processor gives you the ability to control program changes, complete signal chains and allows you to turn all amplifier and cabinet sounds off in the exclusive Pedalboard mode. When in Pedalboard mode the RP500 acts like 5 separate stompboxes and effects. Save each combo in a preset for a uniquely switchable pedal setup not found anywhere else but pro rigs.
The RP500's stage control allows you to quickly and easily change your tone mid-song and eliminates the "tap dance" of individual effects while retaining the ability to individual switch on/off the effects.
The RP500 is built like a tank from a cast metal chassis to the 9 vacuum-style switches. A large 10 character LED display makes for easy stage use topped by an built-in expression pedal to control wahs, volume, Whammy and other parameters.
Your sound is king, the control of your sound is imperative. The RP500 gives you the control to express yourself the way you want – No longer will the lack of control stand in the way of your expression.
- Effect switching system offers control over internal stompboxes and effects
- Exclusive Pedalboard mode changes the RP500 into 5 individual stompboxe and effects
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amp and cabinet effects in all presets
- 40 Tone and 40 Effects Libraries
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user)
- Over 125 effects including stompboxes, choruses, delays, amps and cabinets
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- Heavy-duty metal switches for stompbox response
- Bright LEDs display program status and effect on / off
- Large 10 character LED display for preset name, bank name and tuner
- Built-in chromatic Tuner
- Independent XLR Left and Right Outputs with ground lift
- Independent 1/4" Left and Right Outputs
- Amp / Mixer switch to engage speaker cabinet
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Stereo 1/8" CD/MP3 Input
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP500's internal wahs, volume, Whammy™ and other parameter
- All metal construction
- Cubase LE4 Music Production Software included
- X-Edit Librarian Software included
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
- Power supply included
*A factory repack with a full warranty. Product may have minor flaws or cosmetic imperfections.
Description$69.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$29.95 Add to cart
20-Ft 1/4 inch Guitar Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable
Description$8.99 Add to cart
Restores & Maintains Guitars