The StageTrix Setting Saver had been originally announced during the 2012 NAMM Show in Anaheim California for late Spring release. In making sure all beta testing was completed, and striving for affordable recyclable packaging, we are finally ready to start shipping the Setting Saver™.
We have seen multiple ways for people to mark the settings on their amplifiers, effects pedals and mixing consoles, but non seemed easy and convenient. Everything now changes with the introduction of the Setting Saver™. A marker that applies a clean, bright fluorescent green ink to mark your settings. The ink is easily removed by wiping it off with your finger, and will not leave any markings when removed (use only on smooth, non-porus surfaces). Donnie Spada (guitar tech for No Doubt, The Offspring, 311) said this about the Setting Saver™: "Easy to read, easy to clean, no more pieces of tape or grease pens".
MPN SS1 15 14
- Perfect for amps, pedals, rack equipment, anything with knobs!
- No more loosing your settings when you transport your equipment.
- Works great on consoles, equalizers, DJ gear, anything with sliders!
- Dial in a session, completely change it all, and than go back to the original settings in no time flat.
- Designed to wipe off totally clean
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$169.95 Add to cart
Parallel Compression Effects Pedal
Description$165.00 Add to cart
Delay and Looper Pedal
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Analog Delay Pedal
Description$89.99 Add to cart
Super Comp Compressor Pedal
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$12.95 Add to cart
Pedal Raiser for Effects Pedals