iTrack Solo provides the best solution for recording your instruments and vocals using an iPad. Featuring a Focusrite microphone pre-amplifier and an input to record directly from electric and bass guitars, iTrack Solo is the perfect way to expand the audio capabilities of your iPad using Garageband or any other music-making app.
Although it is an Apple certified "Made for iPad" device, iTrack Solo is also fully compatible with your PC or Mac computer and comes with a host of free music making software including Ableton Live Lite and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite.
Just connect your iTrack Solo to a power supply and an iPad and you're ready to go! With the very best in digital audio technology encased by a rugged aluminium unibody chassis, iTrack Solo will capture and playback your sound with pristine quality.
The front panel has an input for a microphone and an input for an instrument (such as an electric guitar, bass guitar or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar). This makes the iTrack Solo perfect for capturing the output of a microphone, or using an electric guitar with one of the many guitar amp applications on iPad.
Unique signal halos let you know that you've got a good audio level for recording. Green is good and red means that your audio is too loud, and that your should turn down the level control.
Since 1985, Focusrite has been a leading manufacturer in the professional audio field. Focusrite mic pres are the choice of leading artists, recording studios and engineers around the world. Now get the quality of Focusrite on your iPad.
Use the iTrack Solo's premium quality audio outputs to take your sound to Hi-Fi, speaker systems or headphones to hear the difference Focusrite can make. At Focusrite, that's all that matters – Sound is Everything.
A supplied cable connects iTrack Solo to the iPad, and it is powered by the included USB cable that delivers the power necessary to run the iTrack's high-specification components.
MPN iTrack-Solo 2 2
- Made for iPad: iTrack Solo works with iPad, iPad2 and iPad (3rd generation) and will work with all iPad applications that use the Apple Core Audio driver. The iTrack Solo will also work with PC and Mac computers.
- High Quality Mic Preamp: The preamp design on the iTrack Solo is the same design as used in the Scarlett and Saffire audio interface ranges, used and trusted by top musicians and artists around the world.
- High Quality Outputs: With a dynamic range of over 105dB, your music will sound amazing going out of the iTrack Solo's professional digital to analogue conversion.
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case: The tough aluminium unibody chassis ensures that your iTrack Solo can withstand life on the road, and looks great next to your iPad.
- Unique Signal Halos: The gain halos which surround the gain knob for each input provides an easy way to know that the signal you're recording is the right level. It will show green when the signal is at a good level (above -24dBFS). If it turns to red, you know that the signal is too loud and is therefore clipping – if this happens, simply reduce the gain until the halo returns to green.
- Direct Monitor Function: Flick the direct monitor switch on the front panel of your iTrack Solo and you will hear what you are recording through your speakers or headphones, without the signal having to go through your iPad or Mac / PC. This avoids the possibility of "latency" (a slight time delay) being introduced by your music app, which can be distracting while recording.
- Included software for Mac and PC: Inside the box you'll find a code which will unlock Ableton Live Lite 8, as well as Focusrite's Scarlett plug-in suite. Compatible with all major DAWs (digital audio workstations) on Mac and PC, Scarlett plug-in suite provides EQ, Compression, Gate and Reverb – essential tools for polishing your mix.
- 2 in / 2 out USB audio interface
- 96 KHz, 24-bit conversion
- 1 Focusrite microphone preamplifier
- Silver "soft-touch" aluminium unibody chassis
- 1 microphone input – XLR
- 1 Instrument input – ¼' unbalanced
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- USB Connection LED indicator
- Headphone output - ¼" TRS Jack
- 2 unbalanced monitor outputs – RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK port (to connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
- Ableton Live Lite 8 – professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite – collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).
- Novation Bass Station – legendary Novation synthesizer modelled in software as a soft-synth plug-in instrument.
- Loopmasters content – 1 Gigabyte of royalty free samples
- Mac: OS X 10.7 (Lion) and OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 8
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation) with iOS 5 or iOS 6
Description$699.00 Add to cart
Pro Tools 11 - Card with iLok
Description$229.99 Add to cart
Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Description$179.99 Add to cart
49 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Description$149.99 Add to cart
4-Inch 50-watt Studio-Quality Multimedia Monitors
Description$79.00 Add to cart
High Quality iOS interface w/ Instrument and Stereo Mic/Line Inputs and Output For iPod, iPhone or iPad
Description$74.99 Add to cart
Stand Mount Holder for iPad 2 with Pivoting Mounting Surface and 7mm-30mm Stand Attachment - Black
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box