In 2001 Bogner launched the Uberschall amplifier. More than a decade later, Bogner still hand builds each one in Los Angeles, California. Dubbed "Armageddon in a Box," the ferocious Uberschall pedal derives its thunderous hi-gain tones from the notoriously brutal Bogner Uberschall amplifier. While the Uberschall pedal offers a significant range of classic lower and medium gains, its true nature comes forth when delivering savage, face-melting, high-gain aggression.
Reinhold designed the Uberschall pedal with five discrete Class A gain stages and with diode clipping, mirroring circuitry of the Uberschall amplifier's high-gain channel. This revolutionary approach provides clarity, touch sensitivity and note separation never before achieved in distortion pedals.
The Uberschall pedal is powered by a standard 9V battery or 9V power supply. Reinhold's advanced circuitry internally elevates the voltage a substantially higher level. This higher voltage provides a greater dynamic range which closely resembles the feel of the Uberschall amplifier's legendary tube design.
- True bypass
- Boost function with independently lit volume and gain controls
- Master Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume
- Jacks: input, output and remote
- Remote jack allows control of the on/off and boost functions via a remote switching unit
- Low Battery Indicator: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold
- Premium components include: Double-sided, gold-plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold-plated relays, Carling switches and more
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Full-Featured Compact Stereo Looping Pedal
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Universal Guitar-to-Midi Converter
Description$34.95 Add to cart
Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Folding Instrument Stand - Fits in Case
Description$8.95 Add to cart
3 foot Instrument Cable
Description$4.95 Add to cart
Regular light gauge set nickel-plated steel strings