The Nord Electro 4 SW73 stage piano improves on a modern classic. With pianos from the Nord Piano Library, organs from the C1, compatibility with the Nord Sample Library, and studio-grade effects, what more could Nord do to improve the venerable Electro? The Electro 4 also sports a new tone wheel engine derived from the flagship Nord C2D organ, and a revamped rotary speaker emulator. You still get 73 great-feeling semi-weighted waterfall keys and gig-friendly portability and build quality. The Nord Electro 4 SW73 is an amazing stage piano.
Play incredibly realistic and responsive organ sounds
The growling sound and soul of a B3 is hard to replicate faithfully in a digital instrument. Nord has spent years perfecting their digital models, and the Electro 4 SW73 contains the best emulation so far. The attention to small details is stunning! The redesigned Key Click emulation adds an extra layer of realism to your sound, while the 122 Rotary Speaker simulation gives you swirling Leslie sounds with a great-sounding overdrive on tap too.
Organic "analog" warmth
If you've ever heard keyboard whiz Derek Sherinian shred with Dream Theater, Billy Idol, or his own band Planet X, you know he's a tone meister of the highest order. Ask Mr. Sherinian what he loves about the Nord Electros, and he'll tell you it's the "organic analog warmth." Well, that and the tour-proof build quality, the ease of calling up sounds, and much more. With the Nord Electro 4 SW73, you get the warmth of analog with the road-tested reliability of a forth-gen digital machine.
Built tough for serious professional use
Touring may be rough on musicians, but it's the gear that really gets thrashed. The Nord Electro 4 SW73 is built to take whatever your tour schedule can dish out, and then some. Nord builds its instruments sor serious professional use. The 4's 73-key size strikes a perfect balance, offering you two-handed playability in a light weight, maneuverable chassis.
MPN AMS-NE4-SW73 2 2
- 73-key (6 octaves, F-F) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- Memory Nord Electro 4 SW73/HP
- 380 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- 128 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- The Piano Section has 5 categories - Grand, Upright, EPiano 1 (tine), Epiano 2 (reed) & Clav/Harpsichord. Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos and samples can be replaced using the Nord
- Sound Manager application
- String Resonance-control (Gen 1)
- Long Release
- The Sample Library section can contain up to 50 samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
40-60 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds. 15 Voices for Sample Library sounds.
- Three classic organ models: B3, Vox Continental, and Farfisa with full polyphony
- B3 Tone Wheel Organ engine from Nord C2D Combo Organ
- Two complete organ registrations for every program
- Percussion with 2nd, 3rd, normal/soft, fast/slow for the B3 model
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa)
- 4 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
- MIDI Split: By connecting an extra MIDI keyboard the Nord Electro 4 can be used as a dual manual (Lower/Upper) organ with different drawbar settings for each manual
Nord Electro 4 SW73/HP: Digital LED drawbars
- Effect 1 - pan, tremolo, auto-wah, pedal-wah and ring modulator
- Three selectable depths for the pan and tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Control pedal assigned to pedal-wah and ring modulator depth
- Effect 2 - phaser, flanger and chorus
- Three selectable depths, rate controlled with the Effect 2 Rate knob
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor and rotary speaker
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall, Hall Soft
- Dry/Wet control
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Piano and Sample Library DVDs.
- DIMENSIONS: Nord Electro 4 SW73: 1120 mm (44.1"), 100 mm (3.9"), 300 mm (11.8")
- WEIGHT: Nord Electro 4 SW73: 9.1 kg (18.2 lbs)
Description$499.00 Add to cart
Analog Bass Synth Module
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Legs For C1, Stage 88, Stage 76
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Professional Column Keyboard Stand with 13 and 18 inch Tri-bar Support Arms
Description$49.99 Add to cart
Standard Keyboard Bench
Description$39.95 Add to cart
Universal Volume / Control Pedal
Description$29.95 Add to cart
Universal Piano Style Sustain Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)