StageSource® L2m loudspeakers use massive DSP—unmatched in their class—and huge power to deliver studio-quality live sound at every gig. You can use six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes to optimize the speaker's output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. An onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors automatically detect the speaker's orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly.
In live sound situations where two or more speakers are needed, StageSource products use a proprietary digital networking protocol called L6 LINK™ to simplify setup. Loudspeakers will automatically self-configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system-wide optimization. Add StageSource L3s subwoofers to the mix and the system automatically sends them the summed signals and sets the crossovers. When combined, Line 6 live sound products form an intelligent ecosystem that sets up faster and helps you sound your best.
The 800-watt, two-way, bi-amped speaker system and tour-grade plywood enclosure combine to deliver great power and reliability. The innovative multi-function design makes StageSource L2m perfect for a wide variety of applications—stacked on the floor or stage, pole-mounted, positioned horizontally as a floor monitor, used as instrument backline with Virtual Tilt-back, or flown with the integrated M10 suspension points.
StageSource L2m uses an internal accelerometer, optical sensors and DSP to accelerate setup and optimize the sound of your system. Based on the information the system detects, it selects the right Smart Speaker mode for the application, and automatically adjusts its performance.
Since feedback can ruin a performance, StageSource L2m uses intelligent 12-band feedback suppression to identify the problem frequencies and adjust levels without affecting the overall sound.
L2m feedback suppression continuously analyzes the audio signal, identifying frequencies that have the characteristics of feedback (steady frequencies with few overtones, rising in amplitude) and then applies a narrow notch filter to remove the offending frequency. L2m feedback suppression can remove up to 12 independent feedback frequencies. You can set the feedback analyzer to one of three modes, depending on how aggressively the analyzer will seek out potential feedback frequencies.
Multi-function design combined with powerful Smart Speaker modes and digital networking provides true scalability whether you're using a single L2t as a standalone PA or multiple L2t and L2m speakers as main PA, monitors and backline. Add StageSource L3t/L3m loudspeakers and L3s subwoofers to customize a configuration that meets your live sound or installation needs.
StageSource L2m is ready for whatever the road can throw at it. The robust enclosure is constructed of heavy-duty plywood, and features a tour-grade steel grille with protective screen backing that shields the drivers from impact damage.
If you need to fly the speakers, each StageSource L2m features four professional M10 suspension points with a pull-back.
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multi-function design for true scalability
- L6 LINK™ digital networking for multi-speaker setups
- 800-watt, 2-way, bi-amped speaker system
- Multi-band feedback suppression
- On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors
- Virtual Tilt-back projects speaker's output upwards in backline mode
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
- Retractable handle for easy portability
- System Type: 10", 2-way, bi-amplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 44Hz to 19kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free-field)
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 51Hz to 18kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free-field)
- Maximum SPL Output:
128dB peak @ 1 meter (unweighted, measured indoors with music program material)
- Coverage Pattern (-6dB): 100⁰ horizontal x 50⁰ vertical
- Directivity Factor (Q): 9.2 (averaged 1kHz to 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.6dB (averaged 1kHz to 16kHz)
- Crossover Frequencies: LF to HF Crossover - variable, 2.2kHz to 7.0kHz (Speaker Mode dependent)
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 10" extended range woofer, 2" diameter voice coil, 4Ω impedance
- High-Frequency Transducer: 1" exit compression driver, 1.4" diameter voice coil and diaphragm, 8Ω impedance
- Input Types: Line-level XLR-1/4", balanced Stereo RCA, unbalanced L6 LINK XLR
- Input Impedance: 100 kΩ balanced 20 kΩ balanced N/A
- Max Input Levels: +20dBu +16dBV N/A
- Onset of Limiting: +6dBu input (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, Master Level control at center-detent) -6dBu input (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, Master Level control at maximum)
- Output Impedances: Source-dependent 680Ω balanced N/A
- Controls: Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Master Level, Speaker Mode
- Indicators: Signal Present/Clip, Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Limit, 6x Speaker Mode, L6 LINK Status
- Speaker Modes: Reference/P.A., Playback, Floor Monitor, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar
- On-board Effects: Feedback Suppression
- Transducer Protection: Excursion limiting, thermal
Digital Networking: L6 LINK intelligent speaker networking system
- Sensors: Speaker orientation, pole sensor, power amp temperature, power supply, temperature
Description$1,499.99 Add to cart
20 Channel Digital Mixer w/ Touchscreen Interface
Description$1,199.99 Add to cart
1200W Subwoofer w/ 2x 12-inch Low-Frequency Drivers
Description$949.99 Add to cart
1400W 3-Way Active PA Loud Speaker
Description$749.00 Add to cart
700 watt Active 18 inch Subwoofer
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Professional Equipment Cart-Medium
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Pro Air Powered Speaker Stand
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Dynamic Lead Vocal Microphone
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)