6-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar w/ Hardshell Case
Product Code 67040
Buy Today and Save $1,501.00 (30% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Guild Doyle Dykes Signature Model is the result of extensive collaboration among Dykes, master luthier Ren Ferguson and the team at Guild's New Hartford, Conn., factory. Crafted to Dykes' exacting specifications, the cutaway grand orchestra guitar delivers a rich, full and balanced sound that will please the most discerning guitarist. It's an incredibly articulate instrument, with truly stunning headroom and dynamic range.
With an abalone-trimmed AAA-grade red spruce top and AAA quilted big-leaf maple back and sides, the guitar looks as amazing as it sounds. The dark-tinted top imparts an aged look, and the 20-fret ebony fingerboard and abalone-inlaid bridge contribute to a distinctively elegant appearance.
Other special features include custom D-55-style abalone/mother-of-pearl fret markers rotated 90 degrees and located on the bass side of the fingerboard, a slightly shallower body than that of the standard F-47 on which the model is based, scalloped red spruce bracing, abalone rosette, three-piece mahogany neck with rosewood center, 12" fingerboard radius, stylized Guild "G" headstock overlay, extra tuner spacing to accommodate Dykes' signature behind-the-nut string bends, bone nut and saddle, and a pure gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Each Doyle Dykes Signature Model comes with a dark brown hard-shell case lined with dark-green plush.
- Body Shape: Grand Orchestra
- Body Sides: Quilt Big-Leaf Maple
- Body Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Special Electronics: L.R. Baggs Pickup/Preamp System
- Bridge: Ebony with Abalone Inlays
- Bridge Pins: Bone "Parisian Eye"
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Gotoh® 510 with Black Buttons
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany with Rosewood Center
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Custom D-55 Style
- Scale Length: 25.25" (642 mm)
- Unique Features: Dark-tinted top, shallow body depth, stylized headstock Guild "G", extra tuner spacing
- Height: 8.5
- Length: 49.0
- Volume: 4.941
- Weight: 28.02
- Case/Gig Bag: Premium Hardshell
- Strings: GHS® Doyle Dykes Signature
Description$549.95 Add to cart
120 watt Acoustic Combo Amp
Description$549.00 Add to cart
Acoustic Chorus Amplifier with Gigbag
Description$499.99 Add to cart
100 Watt Professional Acoustic Guitar Amp with Effect Processor for Voice and Guitar
Description$329.95 Add to cart
Acoustic Guitar Imaging Preamp
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Full-Featured Compact Stereo Looping Pedal
Description$74.99 Add to cart
2.5-inch Leather with Doublestitch
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$5.95 Add to cart
Light gauge set - .012 - .053, phosphor bronze.